Trophy Club, TX
Trophy Club Park Share
Uploaded By: bradcrow4 Hole #5 (Taken 10/2014)

Share URL:

1    7/13/2016   7/18/2016
Review By: nckirksey
This review was updated on 4/17/2017
Pros: Maybe one day, they'll clean this place up a bit and I'll return. I'm really sad, since the course got such good reviews from earlier players.
Cons: When I tried to play here, the grass was above my ankles and fairways were full of debris. A great area for snakes to chill out, especially since it's near a lake (copperheads/cottonmouths anyone?).

The back 6 holes were missing when I came out for my round.

Ended up leaving, since I saw a copperhead on the first fairway. My disc landed about 20 feet from it.
Other Thoughts: Apparently, I'm getting a lot of downvotes (including some guy who went through my review history and downvoted all of my reviews - get a life) since I don't like some peoples' home course. I understand that the city doesn't maintain the course and DD Carrollton does most of the work. Still doesn't make the course a 4/5 in my book.

I like not having to worry about being bitten by a venomous snake when I try to play a round of 18. It seems the course has been fixed up since I last tried to play it. Maybe I'll return one day.