1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - decent tee signs
- concrete tees/ sidewalks
- good baskets
- good variety of distances ranging from 200 to 500 feet
- nice maintained high school campus, mowed grass
- Parking right next to hole 1 and 9
- decent place to practice rollers
Cons: - mostly wide open boring shots, hardly any obstacles
- navigation is a little difficult on a couple holes
- pretty much all flat
- not very challenging or exciting
- considering this course is geared to towards beginners some of the holes seem a little dangerously close to the school
Other Thoughts: Quick and easy course to play if you are in the area, but it's not going to challenge you much at all.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
not the best
1 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: -beautiful view of the MTNS
-about half of the holes were shorter, and half longer, good variety
-not crowed; not well known
-signs with hole map, distances, and par
Cons: -no apparent tees; just signs
-not payable during school hours
- not a lot of trees to spice it up; no reason to shape a throw
-no indication where the tees are; they seem to be placed at random, and there is often a large walk from hole to tee
Other Thoughts: this nice short course, although it is dull. Good to play solo, not with friends/family. Be sure to bring a driver!
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.