Ypsilanti, MI
Rolling Hills County Park Share

Perfect Course, and soon to be added DG Putt-Putt

2-4    8/10/2017   8/10/2017
Review By: JerrodStevens
Pros: -Clean Park
-Great Teepads and DGA Holes
-Great variety of shots
-Lots of elevation
-DISC GOLF PUTT-PUTT will be added soon
-Awesome Waterpark in the park
-Multiple Tees
-Good mix of long and short holes
-Clear signage directing you to the next hole
-Even though the brush appears thick, it is actually not so and it is very hard to lose a disc
Cons: -$10 fee per car to enter the park
Other Thoughts: MAJOR NEWS: Wow! When I played this course last year, I thought that it could not get any better... and then when I go this year, I see that they are adding a DISC GOLF PUTT-PUTT course. It is not finished yet, as of 8/10/17. It will play through the woods, to the right of the practice hole. Tee's and signage are set up, and stakes are set up where the holes will be. The 18th hole has it's pin set up already, and it is a beautiful ORANGE DGA hole, which is even nicer than the holes at the normal course. The holes will be on average about 35 feet long, and it will be great for a warmup before playing a real round of disc golf.

All in all, this course is the best I have ever played. It gives the feel of some of the courses that you see the Pros playing in Major Tournaments. I truly enjoyed this round.

Picture Perfect

1    6/15/2017   6/15/2017
Review By: Venom93corba
Pros: -Advanced course
-Extremely well taken care of
-The brush was never so thick that you couldn't retrieve your disk.
-Most holes had 2 tee boxes
-Had a variety of terrain
-Waterpark on site for kids
-Tee boxes were easy to navigate for a 1st timer
Cons: -$10 fee per car
-Most holes were extremely tight, I would have liked one or two long ranged holes that opened up.
-Would have liked a hole map at Tee box rather then guessing at basket placement.
Other Thoughts: This course is by far the nicest and most challenging course I have ever played. Definitely over my skill level (+15) but I had a blast playing it. With the Waterpark next door it has something for the whole family. This is how a course should be maintained. Then again I dislike paying $10 per car but you get what you pay for. We'll done guys!

Best Course I've Played

5+    3/17/2012   3/18/2012
Review By: Robocision
Pros: Cement tee pads. Beautiful course. All within a dense woods. Well manicured. Elevation changes. Just a breathtaking course.
Cons: Park entrance fee.
Other Thoughts: This is the best course I've ever played. It is the standard by which I judge every other course.