Knoxville, TN
Tommy Schumpert Park Share
Uploaded By: Cerealman Hole #15 (Taken 10/2016)

< Prev 1 2 3
My home course in Knoxville

5+    2/12/2020   2/12/2020
Review By: Colonel Sanders
Pros: -Schumpert is situated in a safe park with plenty of parking.
-It has two tee pads and two baskets on every hole, giving the course a combination of 72 different holes you could play from. -The course isn't too busy, probably because of the technical difficulty of the course.
-Trashcans on almost every whole.
Cons: -Some of the greens, fairways, and tee pads can get flooded after it rains.
-There are plenty of places to loose your disc in tall grass during the warmer months.
-Mosquitoes can get rough sometimes.
-Plenty of briars to get caught on if you miss the fairway.
Other Thoughts: Absolutely beautiful course! I love hole 14 the most. My favorite course in Knoxville!

uhg uhg uhg

2-4    8/10/2019   8/11/2019
Review By: Luke the Pook
This review was updated on 8/19/2019
Pros: -The park is clean.
-There are two tee pads and baskets per hole.
Cons: What do you get when you mix thorns, mosquitos, nats, and dirt? Well, Tommy Schumpert disc golf course...(uhmmm) of course. Look, I understand what this course is about- very tight placement shots. But Come on... I mean Tommy S is absurd. I'm an above-average player and I respect placement shots and wooded courses but Tommy S. takes it to a whole new level. Let's begin...
-Many of the holes have no actual fairway, just dozens of trees between you and the basket, spewed out all over the "fairway". Regardless of how good you are, you WILL get punished by trees for no reason. I personally don't like getting punished for no reason on what would be great placement shots. What's more, the brush where your disc WILL land is 90% thorns.
- I just don't understand how Tommy S is good design. There's not a single hole that really stands out or makes me think "what a cool hole!". The "A" (far) baskets seem to have been an after thought as many are just stuck farther back in obscure locations (such as on the side of a a clif).
-I last visited Tommy S in the Summer, and I have never seen so many mosquitos in my life. When the gnats are so bad to the point where it literally affects your ability to play the game, something is wrong.
-The few holes that are open are in a jungle of grass taller than myself (6-3) with needlessly tight mowed fairways. Yup! forget about finding any of the discs you will lose unless you want to get shredded by thorns.
-Arguably the worst aspect of Tommy S. is the very, very poor signage. The first few are easy to follow along, but around hole 5 you're just wandering around in the woods. How hard is it to put a sign or arrow or literally anything to show you where to go?
-hole 18 is about a third of a mile from the parking lot.
Other Thoughts: I live closer to Tommy S than any other course in Knoxville but I play it the least. There is a reason for this. I suggest for the most enjoyable experience throw from the blue (long) tees to the short "A" baskets. The shorter basket placements seem to make more sense than the far baskets, which are in some cases laughably bad. It's like whoever designed the course doesn't play disc golf. The long baskets are almost always a 1 par more than the shorter baskets, but are in a far worse location. It's like you can choose a challenging par 3 that kind of makes sense or a stupid par 4 to a poor location that's less enjoyable and just as easy because you get an extra stroke. Stupid.

Strongest Course In Knoxville

1    6/15/2019   6/18/2019
Review By: MrFrosty
Pros: I haven't figured out the rating system for the disc golf courses in Knoxville yet . Powell Station is given a 3 , and Tommy Schumpert Park is given a 3.46 ? What the ?!?!?! Anyway ,I had played in Knoxville throughout the last 20 years , but had never played Schumpert because it was a former 9 holer and the rating didn't wow me enough to play it . The course only sits a short drive from I-75 or I-640 . Pulling in to the parking lot , you will see a nice kiosk . The park is pretty decent sized , with activities such as ball fields and paths , soccer etc . i was told the bathrooms were open at the ball fields , but I didn't see them . I don't know if the bathrooms are seasonal , though . If you like elevation , this course is perfect for you . Up , then down , then up AND down . Print a map or suffer . The course will give you some guesswork . 2 Good discatcher baskets in good shape and supplied for each of the 18 holes . Yellow for short placement and orange for long . Large cement tee pads or pavers for both pro ( blue ) and red ( short ) . Did I forget to mention that you have 4 combinations to play this course . long tee to short or long basket , and short tee to long and short basket . The long tees or basket don't just give you length and are stacked behind each other . They can give you a completely different look from each position . Impressive . The course designer listed , Daniel Boutte did a great job . They gave him a lot of land to work with and he used pretty much all of it . It sits away from the rest of the park so you won't see much of the non disc golfers . There are some local friendlies that like to come during the early hours of the weekend or during the evenings to let their dogs run or exercise on the course , Be nice . The signage is very common to the Knoxville area . Wooden posts at holes with right-angle signs bent to comform on them . They are descriptive and are on all the pro tees and most of the shorts , showing length for both tee positions and general map of the hole . I feel that none of these holes are a discard . Some are longer ( up to 1040' ) and some can play as short as 152' from the short tees . There are mostly woods holes , but some holes allow you to open up a bit . You will have to control almost all of your drives , using most of the discs in your bag , and will test your resolve . Be prepared to hit a few trees . Some of the woods holes have lines that are questionably tight ( some might think unfair ) . Even though the course has short to short tees , I would never suggest Schumpert for newbies , families , disc golf with a date , or one-disc-wonders . If you have less than 100 rounds of disc golf under your belt , best to go to Morningside , or Farragut or Powell Station . Not only can you get a good workout , but you can literally play her most of the day and play each hole from a different position and length . Easily the best course in the area . The only course that could rival it would be the Claytons , but it is only 9 holes at present . Great starter hole , #1 goes slightly uphill with thick brush to your left and woods to the right . one pin is tucked a little shorter than the obvious pin in front of you ( 416' ) at 235' on your left , Also nice finishing hole , a downhill drive that will move slight left to a basket guarded by smaller trees . Very tight . The course does not favor anything but the accurate . Both righty and lefty holes . My signature hole was a tie between #5 pro tee to pro basket , an uphill drive to an eventual downhill left turn approach to the basket , or #9 a down hill control drive to an eventual left turn , with a basket set uphill , inserted back into part of the woods .
Cons: Some cons her . #1. Navigation can get sketchy in this park . Even with the map , I wandered off down a defined pathway only to find that I was walking parallel to the next wooded fairway . #2 Dogs . The dog owners around the park try to keep their dogs from running up to you , especially on your release from the tee pad . Hopefully you aren't scared of them . Share the park . #3 Scarcity of benches and trash cans . Hey . You can't have it all . Carry out what you carry in ( bring water or something to drink . This course will drain you ) #4 . The bugs weren't bad when I was here , but I can imagine that those and ticks could be a problem , so you may want to invest in some bug spray . #5 important ! The rough was high here . I lost a shryke on a drive out of the woods and to the right of maybe #13 ? Watch closely where your drives go . The course plays long , and there are many blind shots and possible drives that can ricochet into this . A course trim is really needed right now .This is the main reason that I would discourage newbies and casuals . Nothing will discourage a new or casual player than losing their new $20 driver .#6 , I figure that this course can be hard to stay upright , and be downright dangerous when wet . I would discourage playing here after a hard rain . I don't consider this a con , but many want the finishing hole to end at the parking lot . This doesn't happen here , but the walk isn't bad .
Other Thoughts: There are not many courses around that offer both dual pins AND tee pads , plus giving you different looks instead of just length only . The landscape is fantastic. I now wish I had played it when it was a dinky 9 holer , just so I could see the progression of this course . This course is a must play , not only if you are a local , but a traveler , too . It's close to a destiation course . Coupling this with Victor Ashe , Morningside , The Claytons , and adding maybe a fun course like Powell Station or Farragut , then maybe driving up to Oak Ridge and playing the Mounds , and you could stretch this to an overnighter like I did .You don't have to be a tournament player to enjoy this course . Just know and throw enough . My Recommendation : PLAY IT FOR SURE

Scenic City Course

1    10/4/2018   10/4/2018
Review By: thrembo
Pros: Very hilly city course set in an area of the park mostly dedicated to disc golf. Like most of the area courses, it features a lot of elevation changes and has a good mix of open and wooded holes. All holes have two tee pads and two baskets so the course is manageable for most skill levels. All of the blue tees have tee signage and about half of the reds. The tees are nice and large and are in good shape. The course has some cool looks and is scenic and fun to play. Navigation is fairly easy, for the most part. Following the logical path away from the basket usually leads to the next tee. This course has one of the coolest finishing holes that I have ever seen (18). There is something to be said for finishing strong!
Cons: There are a few spots where navigation gets a little tricky and there are a couple of long walks between holes. More navigation aids would be welcome to help out-of-towners find their way around. Hole nine comes within walking distance of the parking lot, but there is a long walk from 18 to the parking lot.
Other Thoughts: This course is well maintained. The hills get steeper as you go, so I wouldn't recommend this course to those with a weak constitution. Most everyone else will have a good time here. I love you Tennessee!

Mayor Tommy Schumpert

1    6/10/2018   6/16/2018
Review By: DiscGolfCraig
This review was updated on 6/25/2018
Pros: Tommy Schumpert is an excellent all-terrain course. It's impressive you can play a rugged, hilly course this close to the city while feeling as if you're out in the country.
- Exceeded expectations. This is a solid course throughout. No wasted holes. No filler. A progressively difficult hole culminating with a test-your-mettle tee shot on #17, followed by a test of one's ability to watch a disc sail downhill and around a bend, followed by a test of your footwear walk-down an eroding hill. And when it was all said and done, I found my way into an easy par 3 on the hole.
- Course is solid throughout if not spectacular. It was after finishing the front nine I first started thinking I hadn't played a bad hole yet. None was exceptional, just 9 straight good, fun and/or challenging plays.
- Course weaves between open layouts and the woods. Course has two tee pads and has duel baskets on the front 9. On the back, the holes (or most of them) only had a single basket in play.
- Wooded holes had wide enough fairways that every shot didn't need to be perfect. On many holes, it allows you to be more aggressive without too much penalty. That said, make sure you play smart disc golf on the toughest of holes, or you will be penalized for bad throws and dumb decision making.
- Very nice park with lots of amenities: ball fields, walking trails, dog park. All of that was kept away from the disc golf course. The only other person I spotted on the course was a fellow disc golfer.
- #11 is the long, open bomber hole. After playing a lot of mid-range discs off the tee on the wooded holes, you finally get to unleash some of that pent-up frustration here. That's followed by #13, one final open hole to air it out before a stretch of wooded holes.
- The course is very manageable if you elect to play safe disc golf. You could end up with a ton of par 3s and 4s by throwing stable discs straight down the middle of the fairway. You could do that, but you would miss out on the fun and challenge the course has to offer. On #6, you could make a safe throw around the right bend, then throw a simple second shot and maybe have a chance at 3. Or, you try to take that corner as hard as you can, get as far down the fairway as possible so you can be aggressive throwing up the hill to the basket. The third option is what I did, try to cut the corner, get stuck deep in the woods, and end up two shots worse on the hole because my aggressiveness backfired.
Cons: Navigation was tricky at times. I quickly realized the back nine doesn't have tee signs for the short tees after find a tee and having no idea what hole it's for. I was also having to rely on the online map several times to determine which path I walked down to get to the next hole. Next tee arrows would be a help.
- My biggest gripe with the course is not actually with the course itself. It's with whoever entered the hole distances onto this site. I played the short tees. (13 courses in 6 states in 48 hours merited one easier round on the arm). To play the listed hole lengths was as simple as short tee to short basket. It varied between that, short tee to long basket, and long tee to short basket with no rhyme or reason. Short-to-short and long-to-long is such a simple concept, I don't know how, or why, this seemingly arbitrary layout was created.
- I don't recall seeing a single trash can or bench throughout the course.
- A couple layouts seems like they're too forced. There are a couple places where a disc can really get away from you if you're not careful. #8 & 17, as fun as they are in concept, can be a real frustration. A shot slightly off-target can cause real issues. Contrast those to #18, which is a much better executed challenging layout. A great exclamation point on a solid course.
Other Thoughts: Course had a feel like Victor Ashe. Both offer solid rounds from start to finish. Neither has that wow factor, just 18-straights good vibes.
- The first time I played in Knoxville several years ago, I skipped this course because it was still a nine-hole layout. This go around, I was eager to play the full 18. I was not disappointed.
- The park is named for a former mayor. Does that mean there may one day be a Kane (aka Glen Jacobs) Park? If so, I hope that course is as evil as his wrestling character.
- This area of Knoxville has courses piled on top of each other. You're a couple minutes to Inskip; 15 minutes to Victor Ashe, Morningside, and Powell Station. 30 minutes to several other courses. This is turning into an excellent disc golf scene.
- I feel this course does give a different look and feel from the shorts to the longs. Course isn't so tough from the shorts; lots of birdie chances. From the longs, you're working for your pars on many holes.
- This is an easy 4.0 in my book. It's another above average course in the Knoxville area. It's worth the play, and worth a day to play all the good courses here.

The Story of the Knoxville Open: Part 1

1    11/11/2017   11/11/2017
Review By: Bennybennybenny
Pros: -So I'm signed up for the Knoxville Open and I'm super eager about playing Tommy Schumpert because of the many different hole options that are available. Few days before the tournament, I find out that tee-off is at 8 in the morning. Well that's a first for me, and I play a good number of tournaments. This is going to be a story. A story that shall live on forever!

-It's 3:39 AM. I wake up in good ol' Cullowhee and I'm feeling a bit like jello, I'm still exhausted, my hair is tousled and looks like a bird's nest dipped in oil, and my suitemates were probably awaked by the shower. I turn on the coffee maker and finally leave at 4:45 in the morning.

-I'm driving in the dark and all is good on 1-40 toward Knoxville. I'm blasting some good music, I'm not speeding, but then some super giganto 18 wheeler is weaving into my lane like a trigonometry curve playing chicken with the divided highway wall. I get super mad and hold down the horn for like fifteen seconds and now I'm speeding. In the freezing weather, I'm going like 15 over.

-I get breakfast, and now I'm here at Tommy Schumpert. I check in for the tournament, and my hands are rock solid and they are keeping me from throwing more than 300'. We start practicing on hole 1, which is a great bomber hole from the long pad. I practice on a few more holes on the front nine and I'm like "It's pretty good, but with dual pads and pin positions, it's got to be better than this. The first four holes are all good holes, and with the four options (short pad-short pin, short-long, long-short, and long-long) there is a great hole available.

-It starts to get really great once you get to hole 6. It's a very scary hole from the long pad. In the tournament we played long pad-short pin. So it's a 490 foot pro par 4. It plays down a tight and curvy fairway, so it's definitely scary enough from the short. Now the long pin is further up and straight up a steep hill close to 30'. THAT was my starting hole so it got pretty intimidating quickly. Holes 7-9 are all great holes as well from the long pads. #7 is one of those "all around" great holes. It offers two great challenging pin positions and two great tee shots. The long to long is another monster. As it is a long par 4 down a shoot and over a small valley. Holes 8 and 9 are both potential signature holes. But with all the many options on the back nine, you come to see that this is an awesome course.

-Since you have two sets of pads and baskets, you basically have all you want for a casual round. Elevation is pretty severe on some holes, and you can get the most out of it. #17's long pad gives an awesome look. It's awesome enough looking straight up at it from the short pad. If you were to play the short pads to short pins, you'd be playing maybe a 4600 foot layout. If you played longs to longs, you'd be playing maybe an 8400 foot layout. There are hole options that are like 120' long and one that is over 1100'. #11 rocks! A fun long downhill bomb!

-Ends quite well with a unique finisher. A significantly downhill hyzer par 4. When my college buddy played here, he told me he had a run for eagle on the long pin, which could happen with a massive skip. But it can still be difficult to save par, as there are many trees.

-The course kiosk is very helpful and I would recommend you take a photo of it. Just so you have an idea on how you will maximize your fun experience.
Cons: -When I said that the fun should be maximized, well that means avoid the holes that are duds. And the layout we played, we did not. #10's short pad is ridiculous. It expects you to either throw a massive hyzer that won't go any distance or for you to hit a small gap. I'd recommend you just play the long pad, as it is a better hole from there and gives an actual hyzer opportunity. There is a ton of poke and pray here, like the previous reviewer said. There's just a lot of it. Some fairways are just ridiculous. #4 is a severe curve. It's one of those bogus do everything you can to just three kind of holes. But it's only 281' long from the short pad. The long pad is even more strange. It's practically a double dogleg from long to long, and practically impossible to two from long to short.

-Tee off areas are a bit dangerous in spots. Some of us slipped and fell when we threw, or had a funny feeling when we were about to. Because some pads are raised and some are directly in front of trees. If you have a long run like I do, then you might trip because of the roots by pads or trees right behind them.

-LOTS of lost disc potential. Course is decently kept, but the woods are so rough and unforgiving to where you may lose sight of a bad shot.
Other Thoughts: -Waking up at 3:45 AM, I was like when I got here "It has to be great. I dodged an eighteen wheeler! An eighteen wheeler!!" Aside from that near collision at 5:30 AM, it was a truly unique experience and it shows how awesome the Knoxville area is. They have multiple pins here and at Victor Ashe. And all we've got in Cullowhee is a decent 13 holer and a bunch of lame dinkers. We are desperate for a course like Tommy Schumpert in the WNC region. It's hilly, and no two holes are the same.

-There may be more than ten signature holes here, because there are 72 different options to play here. If I had to choose the way to achieve maximum fun, I'd say I'd play:

#1: L to S par 3
#15: L to L par 4
#16: S to S par 3
#17: L to S par 3
#18: L to L par 4

So a par 64 layout. That would be the layout I'd have the most fun playing here at Tommy Schumpert. If you are a beginner, I'd recommend you play the shorts to shorts since they are more forgiving than the course as a whole is. We played a mixed layout, mostly the toughest hole of the four options and this course beat me up. But I loved it and I can't wait to play it again. I shot a not so good 62 on the mixed layout we played.

Best variety and beauty in Knoxville

5+    9/20/2017   9/28/2017
Review By: murf1087
This review was updated on 1/4/2020
Pros: Two tees, two baskets on every hole. Good tee signs with "next tee" indicators that all first-timers should note. Various throwing lanes and shot options. Each hole is unique and requires either power, accuracy, creativity, or a combination of them. This course will challenge everyone who plays and is truly a championship course, IMO. Short to short can be a quicker and fun round while long to long can be grueling, but one of the greatest layouts you will play in east Tennessee.
Massive, picturesque oak trees, wildflowers, wildlife, and serenity if the gun range is quiet. This course sits away from major highways and can be very peaceful at times, especially in the morning. You will rarely run into other groups playing.
Two practice baskets by the parking area which makes for a great, wide open bomb and 19th hole.
I'm told the bathrooms between the ballparks are very nice but I haven't used them.
Cons: Yellow jackets have been a serious issue here with some players claiming to have been stung 25+ times. This is a very bad place to find out you are allergic to bees as the walk from #13 basket to the parking lot is 1/3 of a mile.
The course is not for the faint-of-heart as several holes play on steep slopes with exposed roots and leaves. Standing water during the rainy seasons can become an issue on many holes as well.

Getting back on the fairway can cause some serious headaches as the rough can be dense. The grass fairways on #1, 9, 10, 11, 13 can get ridiculously overgrown with all sorts of tangled grasses and thorns that you don't want to walk through. It is not uncommon for the rough in the fields to be as high as eight feet tall! Some have encountered ticks and chiggers but I have yet to see either.
The course never stays in perfect condition due to the vegetation and erosion here. Everything grows very fast and it is very difficult for The City/County and the Players to keep up with it. Several tee pads get quickly covered with dirt from players approaching the tee box and rain washes mud over entire pads (4S(short), 5L(long), 6S, 7L, and 17S). Just looking at the pads for #7, #17, and #18 will make you scratch your head and ask why the tee pads aren't built up or placed better. Some tee pads can be treacherous if you step off the front and the wood surrounding each tee pad can be very slippery when wet, as I have witnessed a number of wipeouts. I have also seen plant feet getting caught up on the raised wood which is going to lead to a torn ligament someday. 7S needs some serious love as the back half is falling down the hill.
The neighboring gun range can be very noisy on the weekend. Hear it for yourself by watching the coverage of the Vol Classic via The Disc Eye on YouTube.
Other Thoughts: Navigation is a bit difficult out here due to some little-used hiking trails running through the course and so many pads and baskets. There are old red and blue arrows on some trees but most holes are missing them or they are pointed in confusing ways. Find a friend or make one before you set out to play. Let us know you need a guide on the Knoxville Disc Golf Players page on Facebook and I can almost guarantee someone will be willing to show you around. This is a well loved course in town and do to recent improvements of short pads and extra baskets this place has expanded in popularity with about 40% of Knoxville disc golfers calling this their favorite course in town.
With so many layout possibilities this course has a very high fun-factor and easily sits at the #1 course in town in my book. The course will challenge your game in every way and make you a better disc golfer.
Invasive species galore with dense, tall honeysuckle and privet taking over the fairway edges and rough. Multiflora rose and blackberry (thorns) are fairly common throughout the course. I have personally spent several afternoons clipping rose and greenbrier from just off the fairways and it seems to grow back quickly.
Quick notes:
Busy hours for the park seem to be 5-8pm and weekends due to the dog park and baseball fields. Please visit the Knoxville Disc Golf Lost and Found page on Facebook if you have lost or found a disc golf related item.

1    1/19/2017   1/21/2017
Review By: Declarkus
Pros: Tee signage; 2 pads and 2 baskets on every hole so essentially 96 different holes
Cons: Practice basket too far from parking lot and too close to the course
Other Thoughts: This is a fun course with a lot of unique, challenging holes. I don't have much more to add to the other reviews, but I agree the course is under-rated. I'd put the elevation on the low end of "very hilly," just because it is well incorporated into the course layout. I wasn't thrilled when I saw the brick teepads, but they were fine. Maybe a bit short, but I never really tripped or slipped.

Tommy S is Knoxville's best

2-4    10/8/2016   1/10/2017
Review By: Cerealman
Pros: Tommy Schumpert Park is a fantastic disc golf course tucked away in a lovely park north of Knoxville that provides variety, challenging lines and major elevation in spots.

The teepads and signage are excellent. The teepads are made up of brick-like stones with wooden borders. These teepads seem like they would dry off quickly after rain, and I've encountered no problems with traction. The front-nine signs could use an indicator of which pin ("A" or "B") is in use, though, I've played this course three times in the last year, and none of the basket locations were changed.

The front half of Tommy S is mostly wooded and offers some tight lines. The back half provides a wide range of diversity - from the long downhill and fairly open Hole #11 to the short but picturesque Hole #14 to the almost-ridiculous wooded challenges of Holes #15 and #16. And the course finishes with two holes that require the usually-fun downhill throw.

In fact, Hole #17 might be one of the most enjoyable holes. While it requires a steep hike up the side of a mountain to reach the teepad, the view and accompanying thrill of throwing your disc down the hill make the journey worth it. There is an alternate rubber teepad available halfway up the hill, but you'll feel like you cheated yourself if you opt to throw from there.

The variety is incredible at Tommy Schumpert. There are plenty of dogleg left and dogleg right holes and the elevation adds to the diversity. Hole #2, for example, nearly demands a RHFH drive, even from a backhand loyalist as myself.

The parking lot is visible from the basket for Hole #9, so a quick round is possible here.

The back nine offers a second basket on each hole. The orange-colored basket adds more than 1,100 feet of distance to the back nine and is perfect for those who enjoy some sadistic disc golf.
Cons: Finding the next hole might be tricky in a couple spots, but overall, the course flows well. A large map is present at the parking lot.

The "traversability" is tough on a few of the wooded holes. Getting off the fairway on Holes #7, 16 and 17 will prove a bit treacherous.

Erosion is an issue for the short teepad on Hole #8. Due to its location near the bottom of a hill, this teepad might be nearly covered in dirt/mud.
Other Thoughts: Now that the course has been increased to 18 holes, Tommy Schumpert is arguably the best disc golf course in Knoxville. Don't let the previous DGCR ratings (from when the course was only nine holes) or the nearly vowelless name distract you! If you're passing through the Gateway to the Smoky Mountains, make sure you make time to visit this excellent course.

Disc Golf Wonderland

5+    9/23/2016   9/26/2016
Review By: Polecat-Meow
This review was updated on 11/8/2016
Pros: Challenging, fun, variety of pads and pins, seclusion, helluva course overall. A common knock on this course is that it's too hard, even from the short pads, and that may be true but it keeps the course from being too crowded. From when you set off to when you finish you don't see any man-made structures, hear road noise or feel like you are anywhere near a city, even though you are. There are enough opportunities to really huck it that you forget how much of the course is in the trees--this is a much easier course than many others that spend as much time in the woods. Most holes feel like their own little secluded adventure which is a rare and wonderful thing for a course this close to a city center.
Multiple brick pads for every hole is nice, many holes also have multiple pins.
Cons: The bugs get bad around dusk in the summer time, but hey that's nature. There are three or four holes that feel similar, all dog leg rights so make sure you have something under-stable if you can't throw a flick off the tee pad.
Other Thoughts: This course has come a long way and is now, arguably, the best course in Knoxville.

< Prev 1 2 3