1 Helpful / 9 Not
Pros: Great course with lots of variation. A pleasure to play
Cons: Would like to see the water in play more
Other Thoughts: I'll be back
1 of 10 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 2 Not
Overall fantastic course for all levels of players.
Pros: This course is a great overall course. It starts with 4 open holes leading into the wooded section. The wooded section of the course has holes with tight gaps that you have to go through like 7, 8, and 9. Hole 6 is the toughest hole on the course at a par 5 around a tight LoS to a dog leg.
- Great conditions as always.
- Baskets are easy to see and find from the maps
- Not crowded at all during the evenings
- Long open holes to let your discs fly.
- Practice putting green
- Driving Range next to the maintenance building
Cons: This course can be challenging for newer players in the wooded section. However, on the open field positions it makes up for it.
- Somewhat muddy in the wooded sections.
- Some of the trees could be cleared out and moved.
1 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.