1 Helpful / 0 Not
There really isn't much here to see
Pros: The good.
* 9 new Innova discatcher baskets
* Hole number stakes in ground
* At a private church camp so we had the entire course to ourselves
* Mixture of uphill, downhill, and flat holes
Cons: The bad.
* No teepads at all. We were left to figure out where to throw from so I just picked to the right of the stake each time and stuck with it.
* No hole footages provided.
* Other than a stake and a basket, there was nothing really to see here.
Other Thoughts: The ugly.
Disappointed after seeing what was there and was expecting much more after it receiving a 4 ranking by the few others here that had played this course. The course isn't bad, there just isn't much to see. They sprung for 9 quality baskets,stuck some numbered stakes into the ground, and layed out a course around the area that they appeared to be already mowing. There seems to be a lot more land here to work with, but whoever installed this 9 hole course seemed content to just keep things simple. The local groundskeeper was very friendly and informed us that you do need to call ahead if you want to check out their course. Fine little 9 hole course for beginners, just needs more all around substance.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 6 Not
Pros: Beautifully landscaped and well kept. Remote and tranquil. Private park as the other reviewer mentioned so you need to contact them to ask permission to play.
Slight water hazard on first 2 baskets.
Cons: Only 9 baskets.
0 of 6 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 3 Not
good use of elevation
easy to navigate
Cons: #8 plays along little used road
the camp is a little hard to find
Other Thoughts: the description says the course is designed for beginners. I agree, but the use of elevation makes this course an interesting course designed for beginners.
1 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.