2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: * An absolutely gorgeous location. There's a pond in the middle of the front 9 that's perfect for a little dip during hot days (or a bit of a nuisance when you Richard your drive from hole 1). The back 9 starts off in a pine forest.
* Great course design, requires a variety of shots.
* Has some epic holes (17 and 18 have you throwing across a gulch with pretty steep sides).
* Elevation varies a lot and it's used well.
* Parking lot is right next to the first tee and there is never a lack of spaces. Hole 18 finishes at the parking lot.
* Not very crowded.
* Well maintained.
Cons: * Tees are mostly natural (dirt, gravel, grass) and pretty eroded at some holes.
* Signage could use improvement. The course is mostly easy to follow, but not 4 -> 5, 6 -> 7 and 7 -> 8.
* Not much of a challenge for advanced players.
Other Thoughts: Amenities: There are camping grounds nearby and there's a public restroom at the start of the course.
Definitely worth the trip, if you're ever in Estonia.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.