1 Helpful / 0 Not
Tall Grass Course
• Map/Scorecard available here or in Crosswinds Center Office
• Tall natural grass (different look than most courses)
• Two tees on each hole
• Hole 6 has a hanging basket
• Hole 3 comes close to the volleyball court
• Discs may be hard to find in the tall grass (especially if you're playing alone)
• Hole 7 works around the pool/basketball court
• Hole 10 uses the same basket as Hole 1 which could cause issues if others are just starting their round
Other Thoughts: I enjoyed the tall grass and hanging basket. There are quite a few trees which also make you think. If you're running up/down I-35 and want a break, this course is handy and will provide you with some good fun.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.