Once was a decent elementary course
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: Tee signs are all in place
A couple of decent holes at one time
Cons: Fence has been put in, one of the gates was unlocked so you can play 2 and 3, but you either climb under fence, over fence or walk all the way back around to play 4.
Hole 7 basket is missing, there is a poll where the hole use to be on the edge of the rough.
Hole 8 basket is gone, no clue where it use to be, I just played the green electric box.
Other Thoughts: As far as elementary school courses go, this was not a bad one, other than your normal 200ft wide open shots, there were a few interesting shots like holes 4, 5 and 6.
Hole one is an open shot with the fence line on your right keeping you from hyzering.
Hole 2 has a fence line in front of it now. The gate near the entrance looked locked, but to the right of the tee pad is a larger gate that was unlocked for me.
Hole 3 throws across the ditch to a tree. Decent distance on this hole for kids.
To get to hole 4, you either have to climb the fence, walk all the way around to the gates, or do what I did, shimmy under the fence where the drain is from the street.
Hole 4 is a good little hole, you are throwing across a damn of sorts to the basket under a tree. Probably the best hole on the course but very aceable.
Hole 5 is sort of a crazy hole right now, tt is a HUGE left to right shot around a huge tree. there is rough to the right and behind the basket.
Hole 6 is another decent hole with a small window due to the rough on the right growing into the fairway. This hole also throws down along a damn.
Hole 7 tee's off across the parking lot, the poll is located in the rough, basket and top are missing.
Hole 8 tee is inside the fence, the gate was open, but there is no basket or sign of where the basket was. I elected to play the green electric box on the other side of the fence.
Then cross over the front part of the school and hole 9 is a simple wide open shot from near the road to the side main parking area.
Would I play here again? Heck no, most school course should be simple courses meant for kids, not someone who has been playing for 30+ years. but with that said, if this course still had 9 baskets and I lived nearby, I probably would sneak in a round or two for fun.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
0 Helpful / 1 Not
Cute little course!
Pros: Nice short holes for the kids! As an adult, it gave me a chance to practice my longer putts and maybe an ace run here and there. Good use of external school land... the course wraps its way around the school!
Cons: Needs t-pads... maybe some rubber mats and perhaps some signs? The path is intuitive but some people may get lost.
Other Thoughts: May be fun to have future ace run events here.
0 of 1 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 0 Not
Its an elementary school, what do you expect?
Pros: - Good amounts of parking
- Brand New Innova Discatcher pro's custom painted blue! These baskets catch extremley well and look great
- There is a creek that runs along the course. This creek (when overflooding like it did when i played) made this course more challenging
- The course is on the nice part of town
- The grounds are cut grass and look nice
- Some elevation and different distances in holes made for a challenge
Cons: - The tee boxes consisted of one or two barely noticeable flags. These werent even existing on holes eight and nine. It would have been nice to have some way of knowing where each tee was or even to have a tee.
- Make shure you bring the map thats in the links/files section before you go because navigation would have been difficult without it.
- Since it is a elementary school, The holes are short. This is a good course to bring someone that is a begginer.
- The holes were tight. When i mean tight, i mean theyre wasnt really enough land in some spaces as they ran along the road in some areas.
- Navigation didnt make sence at all
- To the right of hole 8's basket is a ton of extreme stickerbushes so dont get a disc in there or youre screwed.
- Trash on the ground in certain areas
Other Thoughts: Overall, this course was on elementary school grounds and i really didnt expect much. It was an ok course and it was fun. If it had some teeboxes and a little more TLC, It would be a good course. It may not be a great course, but it is enjoyable and worth the time to play.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.