good elementary course*
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: Tee signs for all the holes
Most of the holes are good for elementary school kids
Can't think of anything else
Cons: Hole one is in a mountain bike area, this area also looks like it holds water well and would be muddy in the wet season.
There is a hole with a road on the right and a drive on the left. This hole is horrible for kids, WAY to close to the road.
Longer walk from #9 back to hole 1
Other Thoughts: Nothing much to this course, not even any tree's on almost every hole. But for elementary kids, most of the course is great.
For the most part, you have 9 short holes with almost no tree's in the way. There is one hole that might be a challenge for most players, but is horrible for kids. The hole uses a then strip of land (maybe 20 ft across) between the road and a drive though for the school. This hole is way too close to the road and kids WILL throw into the road. For me, it made me think about my shot.
There is not much else to say about this course other than it sure did seem like a long walk from #9 back to #1.
Would I play here again? Nope. This is for kids and it should be for kids. Been there, done that, no reason to play it again.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
1 Helpful / 0 Not
What do you expect from an elementary school?
Pros: - Brand New Innova Discatcher Pro's. These baskets catch extremley well and look great.
- The grounds were well taken care of.
- There was a small amount of land but the course wasnt crammed in like Oak Creek
- The distances were pretty decent. Nothing under 200 feet.
- The course is relativley easy to navigate with a map
Cons: - No elevation change at all!
- Not challenging at all because all holes were just straight up and only two holes had two or three trees. This course is very boring
- No tees. There are flags, but it doesnt really count.
- Hole 6 is stupid because there is a road on each side of the fairway. The grass was only 10 feet wide. Some holes were just "thrown in" and the layout was just kinda weird.
- Bring a map because it is a little hard to navigate.
- Hole 9 ends far away from parking at first tee.
Other Thoughts: Overall, this is a course. It is way to boring to enjoy a lot. The baskets are nice but that really only the best thing about this course. This is a good place to take an inexperienced player or a quick 20 minute course to warm up course. Its not worth the time to play.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.