Riga, Latvia
UFOGOLF Share
Uploaded By: UFOGOLFer   (Taken 11/2019)
UFOGOLF spot

A little tough to find but worth it

1    9/15/2017   9/26/2017
Review By: Evak
Pros: Once I found the course, navigation was very easy. Turf teepads were in great shape and signage was excellent and in good condition. Pin placement was well thought out and lines through the trees were a lot of fun. Good mix of short and long, left and right holes. Course was very heavily wooded but there was very little chance of losing a disc.
Cons: Very flat land but they made the most out of what little elevation change they have. Park goers are oblivious to disc golf and did not know where the course was located.
Other Thoughts: I took a Princess Cruise throughout Scandinavia and played 6 courses including this one. I focused on the closest but most quality 18+ hole courses I could find near the port. I took a taxi to Mezaparks and was dropped off a long way from the course and I think the zoo may have been closer to the course. I struggled to find a taxi back but some locals I made hand gestures to called one for me. Overall, it was very worth the trip and if you're ever out there, go!