Isanti, MN
Isanti Middle School Disc Golf Links Share
Uploaded By: DerekTonn Hole #7 (Taken 7/2015)

Share URL:

Nice quick, course

5+    6/23/2017   6/30/2017
Review By: DonB
Pros: Nice baskets, some challenging obstacles. Our Thursday DG group plays here once a month, and can easily get 2 rounds in in 90 minutes.

Some terrain (up, down, across hills).

Requires both right and left flight patterns.
Cons: Fairly open.
Can't play during school hours.
Other Thoughts: I enjoy this course. Short, creative 9 holes. Challenges all skill levels in our DG club.
Bugs can get bad down by hole 5.

Warmup/practice course-it is what it is

1    9/1/2013   9/1/2013
Review By: djschnabel
Pros: Um, baskets.
Wide open shots (you can practice your own darn variety).
Um.... Baskets?
Cons: Wide open.
Not too many obstacles-except for hole 3.
I think there's too much length for a school system course
No signage as of today.
No teepads (2X6's and flags mark the teeboxes).
Other Thoughts: This was a pretty wide open course. Not a lot to get frustrated by unless you cannot throw over 250. A pretty basic course which I am excited to see become a part of the CI School Districts grounds, but I was disappointed nonetheless. You basically throw back and forth across the field, down a hill, up a hill, and back towards the school. I was guessing that there would have been more variety down by the river, but it looks like that might not have been the best option.

This is what it is: a course to help gain exposure to the local community to promote disc golf. The baskets are Mach 3's, it looked to me like there will/could/might be teepads installed in the future. I will play this course on the way to Cambridge-as a way to warm up, and get field practice w/ baskets. There wasn't a lot of challenge, outside of the wind today, I would have liked to see some different (more challenging) basket locations.