Waukesha, WI
New Tribes Bible Institute Share
Uploaded By: XDrew   (Taken 8/2009)

Drive on by , don't stop

1    8/26/2018   9/4/2018
Review By: MrFrosty
Pros: After driving around the city trying to find this place , a postman finally directed me into it . There is a small parking lot to the left of the Bible Institute almost right in front of a basket . Exiting the car , I noticed 7 baskets within eyesight , fairly close to each other , most on an incline or sharp hill . The baskets are in great shape , the students at this Institute appear polite and a little curious .
Cons: Without knowing any back round to this oddity , I don't want to crush this course , BUT I AM NOT SURE IT QUALIFIES AS A COURSE ! No tee pads , not even drawings on the driveways or parking lots or roads . Signs posted are warning you not to be on the grounds , not very friendly since they could use this a a springboard to showcase the Bible Institute . Many baskets are close to driveways or roads .
Other Thoughts: Even if I lived across the street , I wouldn't walk across just to putt or throw approaches . It is what it says , " Private " . Not even worth a look , or a bag .

Fun, and I don't know why...

1    9/13/2014   9/29/2014
Review By: Stardoggy
Pros: 7 really nice baskets set up in a field/hill outside a historical bible institute.

7 Discatcher baskets, all in almost perfect condition.

Plays up and down a decent hill, and has many mature trees on the property.

Fun for ace runs and beginners.
Cons: We didn't notice any actual tees...we kind of just followed a natural-ish flow and called it a day. It wasn't that it was bad, but this really wasn't a course...it was just 7 baskets in a field.
Other Thoughts: There very well may have been more baskets on the site...we were pretty sure we saw another one driving by the side of building. To be honest, we weren't even sure if we should be there...but we had fun (after half a day of bagging courses and drinking, of course).

It's totally a spot to just grab a putter and throw. Even if you tried to run a basket from the furthest spot on the property, you'd still probably come in under 250'.

Stop in, throw some putters, and call it bagged. Oh, and see if you can match my buddy's 1401 rated safari round while you're there.