Stephenville, TX
Stephenville DGC Share
Uploaded By: TheHipstick Hole #9 (Taken 1/2019)

decent small town course

1    5/5/2016   5/18/2016
Review By: Pizza God
Pros: Tee signs
cement tee pads
Several fun to play holes and a few boring ones to get you around the park
Cons: Very hard to find the first tee.
Has a few boring holes to get from one part of the park to the other
Other Thoughts: I actually enjoyed playing this course.

Hole 1 starts off near the amphitheater in the middle of the park. then winds clockwise ALL the way around the park.

There is a sweet spot in the south east corner of the park on the side of a hill with 4 holes going back and forth, up and down the hill. one of the downhill holes I wound up emptying my bag trying to get the skip ace.

Then you walk past the billboard to throw to the backside of the course. The holes here are short and well shaded. There are small walks between holes so you don't throw over picnic tables.

Hole 17 is another nice ace run shot across the creek, then 18 is the only hole that needed it's fairway mowed the day I played it. Luckily, I parked next to hole so I didn't have to walk very far to my truck.

Spur of the moment

1    5/15/2014   5/17/2014
Review By: dokejen7782
Pros: Upon stumbling onto this course, driving back home from Houston. My girlfriend and I saw stopped here and found this course really well laid out.

Starts out fairly open, with a few trees having to contend with. It eventually plays into a nice group of trees.

Two holes that stick out.
Hole 8 or 9: a well played cliff shot.
Hole 17: that this site shows a picture of. A shot thru trees, over water.
Cons: This course, we were told is only a week old as I write this review. The tee boxes are a bet difficult to find. I'm sure in time that will be fixed.