5 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: 1. This is a simple course, with a mix of wide open and tree covered holes.
2. Concrete tee boxes. I few reviews have said that they are too small, but I do not need much space and the fact that they are concrete is good enough for me.
3. Not a lot of traffic. Hole 1 allows you to warm your arm up, by enabling you to throw as far as you can with hardly any obstacles. Because you do not see many people on the course right now, you are able to practice all times of throwing motion with no worry of losing your disc.
4. Still changing. This course is still getting a face lift, so it has the potential to rise in score.
Cons: 1. Thorn Bushes. They are working on this, but the entire course seems like it is made up of thorn trees, bushes and brush. If you throw off the fairway, get ready to bleed.
2. Wet and Wild. When it rains, the course is flooded for several days. The first couple of holes are on high ground and do not stay wet long, but the holes 5,6,7 are all low-lying. I have actually created a few alternate holes to stay away from a few of the baskets.
3. It's over already? It is only nine hole and they play very quickly. I did not dock it points for being only 9 holes, but they are very short. When I play by myself, I can usually play in between 15-25 minutes. It ends where it begins, so you can plat the course over again if you would like.
4. Is this illegal? On holes one and two, there is a large brick wall that plays as an obstacle for the course. You can climb over or under that wall, but there is a power grid and cattle on the other side. Not sure who owns the land, but on hole two, there is a good chance you will find yourself on the other side of the wall.
Other Thoughts: The fact that is so close to my house is nice and I play it a few times a week.
On a side note, I lost a green see through disc on hole 2 last week and am willing to pay 10 bucks to anyone that can return it to me. It has not marks on the disc, except for black letters on the front that say KCCO. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. CHIVE ON!
5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.