2 Helpful / 11 Not
in the eye of the beholder
Pros: 1. The area is very picturesque on the whole, I can imagine how pretty he course is when the colors change.
2. It is short, but not at all easy...and a workout to navigate.
3. Baskets are in good condition.
4. Offers a variety of elevation changes throughout.
Cons: 1. The holes out of the woods are boring. The "Beauty" does not start until seven deep in the round.
2. I was shocked at how many times I had to cross the enterance road both to get to another hole or to play one. Rather absurd, and knocks this course down a full point because of it.
3. Good luck with a run up...the tees are mostly four to five feet long.
Other Thoughts: This seems like a case of trying to fit too many holes into a small area. I would cut out the first six or seven, and shorten the holes you need to throw across a road. This course did not give me the impetus to drive back up and play the other two, as I wonder if the design flaws are present on the other two as well. That being said, it had some of the most appealing woods holes I have encountered.
2 of 13 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.