Texarkana, TX
Spillway Park Share

Nice little 9 hole

1    3/13/2016   3/14/2016
Review By: Pizza God
Pros: Tee signs marking distance and hole numbers
playable even when the ground is wet
surprisingly wide variety of holes
Cons: Grass tee pads, course does not get enough play for it to be dirt.
A few wide open holes, not sure where they were allowed to put the holes, but I see some areas that the course could have been made much better if that area could have been used.
Tee signs don't have a map, not that the course was not easy to follow
Other Thoughts: Even though there are a few wide open shots, several of the other holes are nice. No distance so to speak, but I don't always like long holes.

the course was very wet as it rained a bunch this week. However I may have gotten wet shoes, I did not get any mud on my shoes. This part of Texas is sandy.

In all, I would play here again if I had time. it is a quick and easy course to play, beautiful overlook of the lake and spillway area.

Spillway Park

2-4    8/31/2014   8/31/2014
Review By: treysonagras
Pros: Easy to follow. Good course for beginners or advanced players looking to work on short game.
Cons: No tee pads. Grass can be tall at times. I caught it after a recent mowing and it was ok. If it had tee pads I would give it a little higher rating.
Other Thoughts: This is an ok course if you live in the area and want to play something other than Spring Lake Park. I wouldn't make a special trip here, but if you're traveling 59 South out of Texarkana it would give you a 30 minute "leg stretch".