Linden, TX
Linden DGC Share

A small town gem

1    3/13/2016   3/14/2016
Review By: Pizza God
Pros: Tee signs for every hole marking distance, hole number an a bad map.
Course is pretty easy to follow, think I only looked for the next hole once.
VERY good use of the terrain. Not just up and down the hill shots, some crossed the hillside too.
Holes 9 and 18 both end near the parking lot. This means you can grab a quick 9 holes if you want.
Restrooms were open today, that was a BIG plus for me
Cons: Grass/dirt tee pads.
Tee sign maps were almost useless, but then it is a short course so you can see almost every basket from the tee.
VERY short holes, some of them were too short to be honest and I love short courses.
Other Thoughts: I rate this course a 4 overall because it is one of my favorite type of courses to play. I get tired of throwing my disc as hard as I can on every hole, here I get to finesse and work on my short game.

I could see a top pro shooting a 36 or lower on this course if he hits an ace.

The course was very very wet, my shoes got wet, but not muddy.

Lots of trees and even though some of the holes were too short, I am still rating this course a 4 due to the overall experience I had with the course.

This was fun for me to play and would be fun for recreational players too. I would have fun trying to get the perfect 18 under round.

Bring your short game

1    11/28/2014   11/29/2014
Review By: treysonagras
Pros: Good layout. Easy to follow. Nice variety of terrain.
Cons: No tee pads. No distance on signs... The longest hole might be 250 feet.
Other Thoughts: This is a newer course in a beautiful city park. It is extremely hilly and has lots of technical challenges for your short game.