Quick spin but pretty meh
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Nine permanent baskets in good repair.
- Excellent signage that makes for easy navigation and hole identification.
- Good use of the trees on the property.
- Nicely mowed.
- Decent mix of hole lengths.
- Free to play.
Cons: - Natural tee pads were hit and miss. Nothing too terrible, not great though.
- The course flow is weird. Super short holes into longer and longer holes. Not sure what the target skill level is for this course but it's not a good beginner or advance level course with the discrepency in hole length, style, and challenge level.
- No elevation change. Completely flat peice of land.
- The course is in a pretty crummy park by the railroad tracks with some abandoned buildings along that side. Not a particularly pretty place to throw plastic.
- The "fancy" signs on top of the baskets have some sharp edges and will chunk up a disc pretty good.
Other Thoughts: This is a fine little 9 hole local course but nothing to write home about. The available land was used pretty well but it just isn't a whole lot to work with. Not aesthetically pleasing in really any way, this course is good for the casual golfer or the travelling bagger to snag another pelt. It's farily conveniently located off of I-94 so it isn't a waste of time to spin it if you're driving by. Just don't expect to be impressed by more than a hole or 2 and enjoy the handful of ace runs(even on a "par 4" or two).
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Good Pit Stop For Traveling I-94
Pros: Great Signage
Mix of Short & Medium Holes
Makes good use of the space it has
Cons: Some holes are two short
Par ratings are off, all should be 3 with 9 as a maybe exception
Other Thoughts: It took me about 30 min to play which was a perfect pit stop as I was traveling across the state.
Simple course in Miles City
Pros: Good baskets, well marked tees and easily seen baskets
Decent variety of shot angles
Cons: Short course
Other Thoughts: This course is pretty straight forward. It's definitely not the most exciting course, but it's a good opportunity to practice putting and mid-range with a couple of holes for drivers from the tee.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.