Henrietta, NY
Lookup Park Share
Uploaded By: LakeBodom397 Hole #7 (Taken 5/2015)

Great course for putter rounds and beginners.

2-4    6/7/2019   6/7/2019
Review By: NoFoxDG
Pros: - Fantastic course for Putter Rounds.
- Great intro course with a little teeth due to water hazards and trees.
- Trees help provide a little challenge, requiring tighter lines on some holes.
Cons: - Not much variety, mostly straight shots to the hole, with the occasional tight line.
- Pond is far from clear, very murky water making retreival of lost discs messy.
- Smaller tee pads mean weaker arms requiring a runup to hit the 200' hols will need to step to the side.
- Can stay very wet/muddy several days after rain due to poor drainage planning.
Other Thoughts: All in all, a good course for a quick round. Can be made more interesting by running putter only rounds, making it a great place to bring a beginner and a couple spare putters. Has a nearby driving range which, while aimed at ball golfers, has proven disc friendly for the most part. Overall a good course while failing to be memorable.

Enjoyable course

2-4    4/11/2017   4/11/2017
Review By: Mr_Grigsby
Pros: -Nice, short holes make for a quick round
-Great place to practice your short game
-No very difficult throws
-Excellent place to take beginners
Cons: -Very small tee pads
-Lots of goose droppings
-Thruway can be loud
Other Thoughts: This place is a great place to go if you want to work on your short game, take someone who is new to disc golf, or just want to get out for a short round. I work nearby and it is a great place to go during my lunch if I feel the itch to play. There are a few water hazards that you should be careful of, but nothing that makes a hole unplayable.

Overall, this is a great place to play. I highly recommend it if you just want to play a quick round or want to take a friend.

Very Short beginner course.

1    12/27/2016   1/18/2017
Review By: screvy
Pros: Great Baskets and some nice signs. Very nice use of a little park. does not take very long to play 9 holes.
Cons: the smallest tee pads ever. not sure why these are even there but they are very very small. baskets are so close can be hard to tell which hole is which. With the baskets being so close disc can hit you or will come into where you are playing.
Other Thoughts: Great place to stop and throw if your just looking to get out. not really challenging. Very short all holes under 250. geared towards family and beginners. Was a good place to come and get out of the house while visiting for the holidays.

First Course I played on.

5+    4/9/2016   5/13/2016
Review By: skitzho
Pros: - Excellent Beginner or Quick play course
- Well laid out and maintained
- Clean and well kept bathrooms
- Water Hazards keep things challenging even for a short course.
- Prodigy Baskets look brand new and work great!
Cons: - Tee pads are small.
- The course is covered in Goose Droppings in the spring
- Some Tee pads can stay flooded over for a while after a decent rain
- Water Hazards have claimed quite a few discs.
Other Thoughts: Though the Tee Pads are small, it's a very short Par 3 course, most of the holes really don't require a run up to get a good throw on. This was the First Disc Golf Course that I played and I have taken several others there as an introductory course so far they all are still playing.

1    10/7/2015   10/27/2015
Review By: joenlinda
Pros: A very neat, clean, well laid out course.
Cons: The Thruway is very noisy!
The pads are tiny so I threw next to them.
The first 2 or 3 holes had really nice signs and then there was nothing. Please put the same nice signs at every hole.
Other Thoughts: It's a very good looking course.
It's obviously made for beginners and even though I've only been playing 2 months I found it really easy. That's not a put down, it does what it was designed for perfectly. You can throw 9 holes quickly if you want to. I'll go back in the future, I enjoyed it.

Beautiful beginner course

1    8/6/2015   8/6/2015
Review By: prerube
Pros: Manicured like a ball golf course. Excellent signage for holes 1 and 2, I assume he other 7 signs are coming soon.
Course uses all of the land features to fullest potential.
The prodigy baskets are epic. They looks amazing and catch everything, Made me feel like an amazing putter.
Lots of water in play.
I believe this may be the very best place, In the Rochester area, to introduce someone to disc golf for the first time.
I spent hours on this course, playing the traditional layout then playing safari holes.
Cons: Course is a bit too simple. I shot a 20 on my second round and I'm a mediocre player. The only challenge on this course is trying to hit the elusive perfect round (18).
The 3'x2' tee pads are a joke. On some holes I had to throw off to the side because they were not settled in and sturdy.
The only problem I had with flow and navigation was on my first round, I shot backwards from tee 9 to basket 1, I quickly saw my mistake and when the signs are in this will not be an issue.
Other Thoughts: I had the entire course to myself so I could experiment with a "back 9". I played the following layout:
1 to basket 7, 9 to basket 3, 2 to basket 4, 5 to basket 6, 7 backwards to basket 5, 6 to basket 3, 4 backwards to basket 2, 3 to basket 6, and 7 to basket 8.
I will definitely return to this course. If I were rating this course for a family friendly beginner course, this course would be a 5, unfortunately it has very little to offer advanced players.

Quick Putter Round

1    6/2/2015   6/4/2015
Review By: rb106098
Pros: -Course is easy to access.
-Bathrooms are clean and conveniently placed.
-This is a great course for beginners, and for anyone wanting to practice their technique.
-Baskets are well placed, water hazards add an element of risk and reward for well placed shots.
-Only a couple of discs are needed. I played the course with only a putter, but some players may prefer a mid-range.
-Layout is fairly easy to follow.
-Course can be played quickly, easy to squeeze in a lunchtime round.
-The course is very well maintained and looks and feels like a ball golf course.
-Flow is smooth.
Cons: -Very short round.
-An experienced player will not find too much of a challenge with some of the holes.
-Highway noise can sometimes be distracting.
-Although a run up isn't needed, the tiny tees take time to get use to.
Other Thoughts: I think this course is definitely utilizing the small space allotted well. If your starting out or just want quick round this is a course worth a look.

I was happy to see several people out playing, many seemed new to the game. #growthesport