The Woodlands, TX
Maersk Line DGC Share

Do not recommend attempting to play

1    1/4/2017   1/5/2017
Review By: Pizza God
Pros: Well, there are either tee pads of cement or "fly pads" on all the holes I found

Baskets are still shiny new (Mach V's)

Hole #3 is one to never forget
Cons: Only 6 baskets
WAY to close to the all glass building
longest hole was #3 at 197ft
Other Thoughts: There is no way I can recommend anyone to even attempt to play this course.

#1, even though it is not marked anywhere, the course is private and if you don't work there, you should not be playing.

#2 Several of the holes are way way way too close to the building

#3 Hole "8" as it is marked, is all driveway

#4 Hole "9" has no basket and tee's off from the road and I could not figure out if the basket was missing, or was I suppose to play to hole 3 or 4's basket.

Here is what I found, tee's for #1,2,3,4,8,9
Baskets marked #1,2,3,4,5,8

I played with my putter, got road rash from #8 and 9.

I actually just laid up on a few of the holes because I didn't want to even chance a bad shot hitting the building.

THIS IS NOT A COURSE, THIS IS SOMEONES PRACTICE BASKETS

1    12/21/2016   12/29/2016
Review By: dreadlock86
Pros: -baskets are in good condition (i forget what kind of baskets they are)
-good tee signs if you can find them
-cool pond in play on several holes
Cons: -visitors are not welcome, play at your own risk
-i couldn't find the tees for holes 5-7
-layout is not obvious and navigation is difficult
Other Thoughts: This is actually a pretty cool little course that I would die to have if I worked at a place like this. It plays around the building and makes use of the pond that is right out front of the building. The first hole starts next to the pond on the left side of the main entrance (if you're looking at it) and plays around the corner to the right. Basket 2 is right acoss the pond in the corner and since I couldn't find tee 2 at first I just threw a little ace run across the water. The tee is actually back along the street on the sidewalk next to the 2nd driveway to the back parking lot. Tee 3 is close by next to the water and plays directly toward the main entrance of the building; it's a really fun shot. The green is on the lawn right in front of the entrance just on the opposite edge of the pond. Short and you're in the drink, long and you're hitting the glass entrance. Tee 4 is on the sidewalk directly in front of the entrance and plays along the other end of the building (to the right if you're looking at the entrance) and plays as a hyzer over the edge of the pond with trees to avoid to clear the pond and make the green.

At this point I lost track of the tees for holes 5-7. Basket 5 is around the back of the building about 300' from basket 4. Tee 8 is on the sidewalk nearby basket 4 and plays to the basket along the edge of the parking lot (the one on your right as you drive in, if you take the first driveway) and tee 9 is right next to that basket. I'm guessing 9 plays to the same basket as hole 2. My best guess is that I missed tee 5 somewhere near tee 8 or it is the cone is saw along the side of the parking lot near tee 8. And then I'm guessing holes 6 and 7 play back to baskets 4 and 3 or something like that?

I played here one evening when the sun was already down. Eventually security asked me to leave. I'm not sure if you could play here without knowing an employee unless you're willing to risk getting kicked out. It's a cool little layout with some fun shots but there are so many other courses nearby here. Just hit Bear Branch instead.

**Like this review? Hate it? Message me and let me know why! I want to make them better!**