Beginner Course at a Beautiful Camp
Pros: This isn't a great course, but it's located in a beautiful camp setting in a gorgeous part of the world: the Orosi Valley in central Costa Rica. Obviously, this isn't must-play course for serious disc golfers. However, if you are visiting the camp, El Jardin Sagrado, definitely go out and play a few relaxing rounds.
- Beautiful campus and area
- Fun for beginners
- A few holes with decent elevation
- A river and OB to make it interesting
- Facilities at the camp
Cons: - No baskets, just tone poles
- No tee pads and some of the tee areas aren't level
- Ridiculously short course
Other Thoughts: This course is at a private Christian camp, so get info and call ahead before playing.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.