2 Helpful / 2 Not
New player.First time on course.
Pros: Heard that there were a few baskets missing.It looks like plainfield park dist did a good thing and replaced the missing baskets.Enjoyed how a few holes played along the river.
Cons: Parking needs to be a little better.You can actually park on the drive way of Vulcan stone on the west side of the course.ONLY ON SUN.Hole #9 also needs a sign.
2 of 4 people found this review helpful.
4 Helpful / 1 Not
Let's Play Two!
Pros: * Nice mix of shots (left,straight,right)
* Healthy portion of obstacles
* Tee Signs explaining shot (ones that have not been damaged)
* Nice flow
* Played here many times and is never busy so a quick 2 rounds is easily possible
* Enjoyable enough to make you ant to play a second/thrid round
* Clean, vegetation well maintained and minimal littering.
Cons: * No tee pads, just grass
* Hole 9 tee sign shattered
* Hole 1 tee sign missing
* Long walk from parking lot
Other Thoughts: Hey, the pros definitley outweigh the cons. Play Hole #8 from the pro tee, it's a much funner shot than the normal tee and the normal tee for #8 is downright one of the worst holes I've ever played. So play the pro tee. This is a course that should be played if you are passing through or close to this area. Hop on 59 and also hit up the Shorewood course and make a day out of it.
4 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.