Gore, OK

Don't bother

1    7/16/2019   7/18/2019
Review By: Pizza God
Pros: 9 baskets....
you will have the course to yourself.....
Baskets have numbers on them.....
Cons: No tee's
No Tree's
While the resort has several things to do, $5 for disc golf only is not worth it at all.
Other Thoughts: I do like that they have the course open to play with a day pass that cost $5. This is a cool little resort on the river, but I was there just to play a quick round.

First thing I noticed, no map on here or UDisc, No tee signs anywhere. I found basket #1 and #2 basket was like 50 ft away.

Well, this was the only hole I played with any sort of tree's in the fairway as I decided to play basket to basket.

Hole 3 is not the basket in the middle of the field, it is to the right next to the high grass.

Hole 4 is around the high grass to a path mowed between the tree line and the high grass.

Hole 5 is farther down, you do have tree's on your right and the high grass on your left. I could not see the basket, but could see #6 across the other side of that high grass so I figured it was at the end of the mowed path. This is actually the best hole on the course and the ONLY reason this course did not get a "0" The basket is to the left after what looks like a gate between the trees on the right and the high grass on the left. I threw upshots so I don't know if I could reach this hole's green on a drive.

Hole 6 throws over teh edge of the high grass again towards an outdoor theater.

Hole 7 is a longer hole with the high grass on the left an nothing much on the right.

Hole 8 is similar, longer hole to that basket in the middle of the field.

Hole 9 it to the right, up by the road going to the small cabins.

I then threw hole 1 all the way across the field, probably the longest, most boring hole on the course.

Would I play here again? heck no, don't waste the money just to play this course. Now if you rent a cabin or camp here, I would play the course and use it as a base to play several nearby courses. But don't pay $5 to play this joke of a course.