Rockland, MA
Uploaded By: TchuBon Hole #5

Does the Job

5+    11/26/2016   12/5/2016
Review By: sharkey
Pros: Close to where I live.
Wooded shots
Fantastic Signage that shows where other holes are, and where to look for the next hole.
Water Hazard for 3 holes.
My kids can play at the playground while I play on the course.
Short holes, but challenging.
Cons: The park is typically deserted which is good, if it were busy with people, most of the holes wouldn't be playable.
Water hazard eats discs.
Poison Ivy everywhere, beware.
Other Thoughts: It's not the prettiest park by a long shot, but I love this course because it's close. Typically though I'll still drive the extra half hour to Borderland for a more enjoyable round. This place feels more like a good place to practice. I wish we had more 9 hole courses like this around, I'm so glad they put this in.

Hartsuff Park Disc Golf

5+    5/25/2016   5/25/2016
Review By: TchuBon
This review was updated on 6/17/2016
Pros: •Great to have a course in the area
•Good variety of wooded and open shots
•A few easy ace runs
•Great use of the paths that were already in place
•Set up on a summer camp for kids (teaching them to Dg early!)
•Free to play
Cons: •Teepads need some work
•Hole one's swamp is black so if a disc goes in its gone (watch for snappers)
•Wooded holes have very tight fairways
•Baskets seem to spit discs out more than usual
•Bridge on hole one is a bit sketchy
•Lots of bugs
Other Thoughts: Overall this is a great course to have in the area. I play it almost daily since it's so close to me. Teepads didn't seem to work out as planned, the gravel that was laid down has dug up causing some bad footing. Teeing off next to the gravel seems to be the best option. Otherwise the course is great. Big props to Mark Ewell and everyone else that helped to put this course together! Cant wait for the tournament in June.
Side note, if you lose a disc in the big pond I suggest retrieving it asap if it's one you want back.. Seems to be someone is taking the discs out and keeping them.