4 Helpful / 1 Not
Pros: - Good new tee signs
- the dirt/gravel tees here are much better than the ones at CCU, and they are well marked by the tee signs
- good baskets with numbers
- a little elevation change on some holes
- some OB and a few other obstacles make for some technical shots
- some challenging baskets placements to make for some tricky shots
- navigation of the course is pretty easy
Cons: - holes 9 ends pretty far from hole 1
- not much of a variety of distances, 150 to 300 feet, mostly a shorter course
- a couple holes throw over a street, it feels weird looking for cars coming before you throw
- considering this is a beginner course, a few holes can be pretty dangerous, throwing near streets, parking lots, and buidlings
Other Thoughts: Pretty fun course for a relatively quick round. Some what of a weird layout but I enjoyed most of the holes.
4 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.