2 Helpful / 0 Not
Family Friendly (Course Designer reviewing)
Pros: - Good Targetti baskets
- Disc hire on Site
- Free to Play, but only open to Woolacombe holiday park visitors (although no one would question you!)
- Stunning Views
- Great facilities at the park
- Good use of the space available.
- Well Maintained
Cons: - Pitch and putt
- Really short with not many features
- Rough is nasty
- Playing in a strong wind of the sea will be nigh on impossible.
- At last play the tee markers had still not been installed.
Other Thoughts: It is what it is.
A family friendly 5 basket 10 hole course with holes from 60' - 160' An experienced player should expect to go round on the 2's
You're playing on the side of the hill which rolls down to one of the UK's best beaches and best surfing spots. It's a glorious spot and a glorious view.
Chuck in a couple of baskets and your putter and you have a good little course to hone your short game.
Certainly not a course to travel for, but if you're there and you are itching to throw grab a disc from reception and get out there.
It might seem strange that being on a hill there are no downhill shots but one of the main things impressed by the owners was that discs shouldn't leave the area so unfortunately with the size available downhill shots weren't going to be an option.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.