1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - Great views of the Susquehanna river
- Course is well maintained, hardly ever tall grass/overgrown rough
-Friendly and active course community
- Fairly easy to navigate course
- Beginner friendly course
- Plenty of parking
- Variety of lines on holes
- MachV baskets
Cons: - 9 holes
- Tee boxes arent the greatest, but are being improved upon.
- No signage for tee boxes/ directions to next hole
- Fisherman/locals sometimes park on the hole 1 fairway
- Slight ponding of water on a few holes
- Fairways run VERY close to each other
- Lower difficulty level for seasoned players
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.