* The front 5 is always very well maintained. The grass is mowed frequently.
* The tee signs, pads and baskets are all in good condition.
* Mostly very beginner friendly: doesn't punish bad shots that much, no real chance of losing a disc etc.
* The park that the front 5 is situated in is very quiet and well-kept. A nice place to play a round in.
* Very very easy. There is only one true par 3 on this course, the rest are really short. 7 and 8 play a lot shorter than marked, as they both go downhill.
* Really only requires a straight putter/mid shot.
* There is a weird spike in difficulty on hole 6. It's uphill in a really dense forest with very tight lines to the basket.
* Holes 7 and 8 are not mowed nearly as frequently as the others.
* The front 5 as well as hole 9 are all in a shared space. There are benches very close to the fairway of holes 2 and 5, for example, which makes playing safely somewhat difficult. They seem to be rarely used, though.
* The back 4 are a quite a walk away from the first 5 and easy to miss.
* Park in the parking lot of the grocery store at the start of the course.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.