Pitch N Putt School Course
3 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - 9 Permament metal tone targets.
- Tees are clearly marked with large fence posts that have had the tops painted white and the hole number marked.
- Good hole lengths for a Elementary/Middle School course for beginners.
- Nice use of elevation.
- Course gets mowed.
- Beautiful views of the surrounding mountains.
- Free to play.
- Creek is brought into play on a few holes.
Cons: - The Tees aren't great. 3 are small concrete pads that weren't poured very level. The rest are made of either 2 or 3 large pavers. I managed fine but was only throwing a Roc and Aviar. For kids that might need to put a little more into their throws these could make things a bit difficult. Also, most of them are right next to the previous target.
- Few to no trees in play. There's a small pine on hole 2. The trees along the right side of hole 7 are kind of in play for RHBH hyzer. Thats about it. Hopefully some trees get planted as that could drastically improve the course if done correctly.
- A few holes cross each other. 3 and 4 cross 9 and 5 crosses near 8's Tee. Doubtful that the course is ever busy enough for it to really matter, but not ideal.
Other Thoughts: This is a nice little 9 hole school course. No real bells and whistles but its well maintained and in a beautiful setting. The only real challenge is created by elevation as there are almost not trees in play. The tone targets are in great shape and ring really nicely. Not a course for serious golfers but great for kids from the school, beginners/family, or course baggers looking for a really quick and easy pelt. I'd recommend off hours as the course is dead in the middle of campus.
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.