Hialeah, FL
Amelia Earhart Park Share
Uploaded By: gottafixit Hole #14 (Taken 7/2010)

What is this place

1    2/18/2017   2/19/2017
Review By: Jswizz
Pros: It's a disc golf course
Cons: Dirtier than you can imagine, dead animals, some type of voodoo relics on the course.
Other Thoughts: I was at a loss for words. I don't see many recent reviews so maybe the course degraded over time. There was trash everywhere and a homeless man came out of the woods while I was waiting at the practice basket for the rest of my party and wanted to play disc golf with me. It was quite odd to say the least. There was a very bad smell through the front end and trash everywhere. A park patron on a bike tried to ride off with an item that was left behind on a hole and we literally had to chase them down to get it back. It didn't seem like the park backs up the sport that much. I want to like this course but I just can't get over the negatives. Hopefully someone adopts this place and cleans it up as I'm sure it was better in the past. It's a hike from where I usually play and can't see myself making the trip again until it improves.

For such Great potential, worst course ever.

1    8/15/2013   8/22/2013
Review By: Paladin
Pros: Great Terrain, Lots of Trees, Water, varying elevation, Hole on a tall mound, and Hole on a tree stump. Nice shade.
Cons: The layout is chaos, looks like some one took a handful of pebble and dropped them on a map and the randomly decide which would be tees and whole. I'm a traveler and picked this one nearby, but I was playing alone so no spotters, etc. Navigation is nearly impossible, there were a few Holes or tees I never did find. There were some new signs, but there were also old signs for the same holes that were never removed, one was actually covered by a bush. In many cases the walk from the hole to the next tee is just as long as tee to hole. I could not play this course in order I just played the next one I ran across, sometimes just picking my own spot for tee when I found the hole but no tee box. So no score here since i couldn't finish, and I spent more time searching than playing.
Other Thoughts: So sad the potential for this course is the best I've ever seen, but the layout is terrible.
All tee boxes need to be replaced.
Many signs need to be replaced.
A starting point (Hole 1) needs a Gathering area and clear signage.
Clear Trail markers need to be set down guiding players from tee to hole, hole to tee.