Schoolyard Folf Course
4 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: - 9 Permanent metal baskets that are all level and have a big hole number plate on the top
- School grounds are well maintained
- Free to play
- Lots of variation in hole length
- Athletic fields and playground equipment offer some challenge
- Something to do in Broadview, MT
Cons: - No designated tees or tee signage. Pretty much choose your own adventure
- Course would be unplayable or only partially playable if any of the athletic fields or playground were in use
- Almost no trees in play
- Course crosses itself a couple of times
- Based on the map, this wasn't really designed with a certain skill level in mind. Holes are between 200' and 900'.
Other Thoughts: As the course sign and map note, this is a Folf course and I'd say that's about spot on. Basically a bunch of baskets placed mostly in order around a crowded mixed use schoolyard with no tee boxes or tee signs. Probably fun for the kids so long as the teacher doesn't require them to follow the map for the par 4/5 type holes which, for most school kids, would be par 8-12 type holes. No reason whatsoever to go out of your way(like I did) to bag this one. The athletic fields and playground equipment can create some challenge or OB zones if you are so inclined. If you happen to be driving by during non-school hours, by all mean spin this quickly and move along.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.