1 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: -new baskets
- nice little piece of land right behind a school
- quick play 9 hole
- some trees to actually shape a couple lines
Cons: - no actual tees, since its a new course there isn't even a worn in spot in the ground to throw from
- hole #3 is completely missing, no tee sign or basket
- holes #4 and #5 are marked as #10 and #11 for some reason
- no numbers on the baskets making some of the holes pretty confusing as the baskets are close together
Other Thoughts: This corner of the city needed some more courses, not sure this was a great addition. If they corrected the tee signs and put numbers on the baskets it could be a bit better of a course.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Decent small course
2 Helpful / 0 Not
Pros: Good use of what little land was available.
Holes 2, 6 & 9 are well laid out with obstacles and trees.
Cons: There is no Hole #3, neither a tee pad or a basket.
Baskets aren't marked with a hole number.
Tee signs are marked incorrectly. #10 is 4 & #11 is 5.
There are no tee pads, just bare ground.
Other Thoughts: If you live in the Parker area it is a good pitch & putt course. It is easy to follow once you figure out the layout.
Why the basic finishing touches weren't completed is beyond me. It could be easily done.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Join Disc Golf Course Review
for free to add your review. Have an account already? Sign In
to add a review.