• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Vibram Open

She crushed almost every tourney last year...either she has taken a step back or not improved at all or Catrina Allen is just on another level from last year. Those two are essentially classic Ricky and Paul right now. Great battles.

It seems to me that Cat has stabilized her game a bit lately. For several years, she's been able to outshoot Paige but she's been far less consistent. She seems to have ironed that out so far this year.

That's me! I was the marshal of that skins match and it was awkward to say the least. But since then I've played with BW multiple times and he came to my event in New Mexico last year and he has been nothing but cool. I'm very happy for him and glad he got a huge breakthrough win. He's a hell of a golfer and I've always enjoyed playing with him.

Question for anyone that might know. Were any of the rounds of the Vibram Open AM weekend played on the same layout as the pros during the NT?

The mode of dress and the putting styles are very similar.

If you're in this thread, you know who won, so...I talked to BW and there were some interesting parallels between this finish and his 2010 playoff with Clima in Santa Cruz. We also talked about his past reputation a bit. Check it: http://discgolf.ultiworld.com/2016/...deja-vu-outlast-johansen-vibram-open-playoff/

The practice swings and throw mechanics also. Like how he squares the disk with his left hand ...

Your writing for Ultiworld has been excellent by the way

The practice swings and throw mechanics also. Like how he squares the disk with his left hand ...

Your writing for Ultiworld has been excellent by the way

He's also making a lot of his approach shots with Novas.

Thank you for the kind words! It's been a lot of fun so far, but it helps when good stories like this one develop.

Question for anyone that might know. Were any of the rounds of the Vibram Open AM weekend played on the same layout as the pros during the NT?

I believe the Ams played Maple Hill White on Friday, Buffumville Lake and Webster Fish & Game on Saturday (one round each), then those that made the cut played the Golds on Sunday. The Golds being the layout that the pros played all weekend for the NT event.

I believe the Ams played Maple Hill White on Friday, Buffumville Lake and Webster Fish & Game on Saturday (one round each), then those that made the cut played the Golds on Sunday. The Golds being the layout that the pros played all weekend for the NT event.

We played Maple Hill Blue layout Friday, top half of the pool played Webster Fish & Game Saturday AM and Maple Hill White Saturday PM. (Bottom half vice versa) Made the cut and played Maple Hill gold layout Sunday.

I will say following him all weekend filming and interacting with him post round Bradley was not the person I have read about all over the internet. We all mature as we get older I think Bradley has done the same

No dude, don't you know? Once a guy who doesn't read the thread comes in and declares 2 golfers as DB's it stays forever.

No one can change.

Ever.

:rolleyes:

No dude, don't you know? Once a guy who doesn't read the thread comes in and declares 2 golfers as DB's it stays forever.

No one can change.

Ever.

:rolleyes:

Thats why I got a sweet new sig line, to immortalize that fact :hfive:

Most of us don't.
Meh. I don't have time (or patience) to sit and watch 4+ hours of TV. I like < 1 hour shows.

There is fantastic coverage from Prodigy discs, in about 20 minute chunks for 9 holes. So a hole round of HD edited goodness in less than 45 minutes!!

How you like them apples.