• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 Reviewer of the Year

I have a secret plan this year to beat all of you MUAHAHAHAHA
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Instead of driving to the meet up at Chains Edge, I may be flying into Chicago and have a friend pick me up. Then we play until we hit Chains Edge. I hear Chicago has lots of dinky 9 holers for me to bag. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Instead of driving to the meet up at Chains Edge, I may be flying into Chicago and have a friend pick me up. Then we play until we hit Chains Edge. I hear Chicago has lots of dinky 9 holers for me to bag. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just realize that it takes like 45 minutes and $8.42 in tolls to get to that other shitty niner a mile and a half away. If you actually did that I'd be the one going MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

louise belcher laughing GIF

Just realize that it takes like 45 minutes and $8.42 in tolls to get to that other shitty niner a mile and a half away. If you actually did that I'd be the one going MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

louise belcher laughing GIF
Disc golf tolls this year: $669,420
Beating Pizzagod and Wolfey for Reviewer of the Year? Priceless

This guy is dedicated, bring it on, boys!

It's a marathon, not UDisc sillybizz.

I've been wanting to be able to have all of my played courses reviewed for quite some time now and I just realized that it is a possibility. It just so happens ROTY is happening when I figured out I could but I would have done it years ago, probably an OCD style thing. Sadly some of these recent "reviews" of mine I didn't remember much about the course because I played some of these courses 20 years ago. I figured I would be honest in my review and say why they were so short. I always took ratings of courses I played even when I first started bagging before DGCR existed so I at least wanted to include ratings as well. Feel free to thumbs me down. :)

I've been wanting to be able to have all of my played courses reviewed for quite some time now and I just realized that it is a possibility. It just so happens ROTY is happening when I figured out I could but I would have done it years ago, probably an OCD style thing. Sadly some of these recent "reviews" of mine I didn't remember much about the course because I played some of these courses 20 years ago. I figured I would be honest in my review and say why they were so short. I always took ratings of courses I played even when I first started bagging before DGCR existed so I at least wanted to include ratings as well. Feel free to thumbs me down. :)
I'm torn on how I feel about the reviews today lol. I gave you some thumbs down. But I respect you doing it. The 2 extinct ones I didn't review bother me too. 😂

I'm torn on how I feel about the reviews today lol. I gave you some thumbs down. But I respect you doing it. The 2 extinct ones I didn't review bother me too. 😂
Totally acceptable, those reviews deserve thumbs down. You don't have to agree with those reviews or me writing them for us to still be cool. :)

All of Sillybizz's reviews today are complete disasters. They should all be pulled. I'd say these are total troll-level of reviews. This is Jessie Spano caffeine pill addiction level of work today.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 16-24-35 North Idaho College Rec. DGC - Reviews.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 16-24-35 North Idaho College Rec. DGC - Reviews.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I get the desire to have ratings for all courses played, but in my case I satisfied that with an offline spreadsheet.

The one that dgcraig posted is less useful than a udisc review.

All of Sillybizz's reviews today are complete disasters. They should all be pulled. I'd say these are total troll-level of reviews. This is Jessie Spano caffeine pill addiction level of work today.

Not true. My adding of and subsequent review of Aspen Acres was a decent review. Aspen Acres DGC - Reviews

ok, I admit I feel weird reviewing a course I played a few months ago, but I would never try to go back to review ones I didn't review when I played them. I thought about replaying several local courses I have not played in years and review them based on the 1000+ courses I have played since then.

But right now my current drive is to hit 2000 in the next year. Just 179 courses to go, going to hit several more tomorrow.

That was disappointing to see from sillybizz. Not only the garbage quality of the reviews, but it also pushed anyone else's review off the front page. As far as ROTY, I'm going to continue to write actual reviews. And if I'm somehow not ahead of him by November or so, maybe I'll shit review all of my unreviewed courses.

I can appreciate the desire to review every course. Funnily enough, I have written reviews for every course I have played, but two were RIPed before I uploaded my reviews, another was RIPed for reasons, and two aren't on DGCR (yet). The one I felt the most bad about was the course that had no reviews, or pictures. Wish I had uploaded the pics I took and posted the review, but alas - time moves forward, and I don't know if I have those pics anymore anyway.

I think I saw the same method for posting that you saw, but chose to hold onto my reviews for myself because of the old rule/mentality that you had to have played the course within a year of posting a review.

I thought about it while catching up this morning.

One fun little back and forth this month that doesn't involve our top three is aclay and DFrah, who seem to be trading off reviews this month. 13 for aclay and 8 over 17 days in June alone.