Park Center Lounge 1st Annual Disc Golf Tournament
DATE: Saturday, May 25, 2019
TIME: 11:00 AM
Tournament at ADAMS HOLLOW Disc Golf Course
Regional Park,, Henderson Rd, Brighton, CO 80601
Prizes, Dinner & Afterparty at PARK CENTER LOUNGE 3PM-6PM
12011 Pecos St. Westminster, CO 80234
This is the first disc golf tournament for Park Center Lounge. We are looking to make it a fun tournament for all skill levels, so you do not need to be a great player to enter. We will have fun prizes and giveaways for various things that anyone could win. Overall, we just want to get out with a fun group and enjoy the beautiful day at Adams Hollow DGC. The entire course will be reserved for tournament players only. We will play in groups of 4 and you may request to play with your own group, or you can enter single and will be paired up with a group automatically.
$30 per player
Includes all golfing fees, charity donation to The Disc Golf Foundation
+ FREE BURGER and DRINK at Park Center Lounge after the tournament
CASH PRIZES $TBD (depending on how many entries, but will range from $30-$100 per prize)
• Longest Drive (hole specific) $$$TBD
• Closest to Pin (hole specific) $$$TBD
• Top Player (best scratch score) $$$TBD
HANDICAP PRIZES (this will be your average at Adams Hollow or similar difficulty level course x 80% and will require that we use the honor system. Please use an average from the best 5 of your last 7 scores or guess appropriately to make it fair. Min -10 Max +18) PCL Gift cards will be valid after the day of the tournament.
• Best score w/ handicap - $30 PCL Gift Card
• Winner of Each Team (4-some) w/ handicap - $10 PCL Gift Card
• Best Team Score w/ handicap - $100 shared PCL Gift Card
• Optional Side Bet between your team only - Last Place w/ handicap within each team buys a round of shots for their team. The whole team must agree prior to start.
Standard Disc Golf Rules will apply to the tournament with the following exceptions:
1. Discs thrown onto a sidewalk or path will NOT be a penalty
2. Accidentally stepping past the Tee Box will NOT be a penalty
3. Discs thrown in a dry creek will NOT be a penalty
4. Putts must be taken with both feet behind your disc (from previous throw). One foot must be within 1 foot of the disc, while the other may be anywhere else as long as it doesn't cross the perpendicular line behind your disc to the basket. You may not step past the disc on the release until after the shot has hit or passed basket. Violation will result in a reshot, then a penalty if done on the 3rd and following putt attempts.
KEY RULES TO KEEP IN MIND
1. A disc thrown into the lake or river is a 1 stroke penalty.
2. A disc thrown over the fence to the golf course (out of bounds) is a 1 stroke penalty
3. A lost disc is a 1 stroke penalty
4. A disc thrown in a tree is a 1 stroke penalty unless you can retrieve the disc by hand with both feet on the ground
5. You must leave your previous disc on the ground when putting behind it or use a putting marker. Putts cannot be taken with no disc or marker on the ground.
6. There are NO mulligans. Every shot counts.
7. If your disc is in a tree or bush base, you must keep 1 foot behind the disc while throwing out or take a 1 stroke penalty to drop out behind it.
TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENT: