St. Bonifacius, MN
Crown College Share
Uploaded By: emiller3 Hole #17 (Taken 7/2010)

Nearby Courses

Mach 5Hole Type:
    100 / 59.61 Rounds Recorded / Average Score:
    13 Discs Lost:
    3 Course Guides:
    Description: Beautiful and challenging course on a quiet little college campus. It has a good mix of open holes and wooded holes along with a little water hazard on two holes. Baskets are not removed during winter.

Location Details
    8700 College View DriveStreet Address:
    55375 Zip/Postal Code: Map Zip
    Click to find hotels Find Nearby Hotels:
    Click to viewLatitude/Longitude:
    Local Directions: Crown College is located west of Minneapolis one mile south of St. Bonifacius, MN.

From the Northwest: I-94 east to I-494 south to Minnesota Highway 7. Take Highway 7 west and travel 16 miles to St. Bonifacius. Turn left onto County Road 92 (which becomes CR 30 at the county line) and go 1 mile to the campus entrance, which will be on your left.

From the North: I-35 south to I-35W south to I-694 west to I-494 south to Minnesota Highway 7. Take Highway 7 west and travel 16 miles to St. Bonifacius. Turn left onto County Road 92 (which becomes CR 30 at the county line) and go 1 mile to the campus entrance, which will be on your left.

From the South: I-35 north to I-35 W (Minneapolis). Take I-35W north to I-494 west to Minnesota Highway 7 (approximately 8 miles). Take Highway 7 west and travel 16 miles to St. Bonifacius. Turn left onto County Road 92 (which becomes CR 30 at the county line) and go 1 mile to the campus entrance, which will be on your left.

From the East: I-94 west to St. Paul. Take I-494 south/west and travel west 31 miles to Minnesota Highway 7. Take Highway 7 west and travel 16 miles to St. Bonifacius. Turn left onto County Road 92 (which becomes CR 30 at the county line) and go 1 mile to the campus entrance, which will be on your left.

From the West: Minnesota Highway 7 east to St. Bonifacius. Turn right onto County Road 92 (which becomes CR 30 at the county line) and go 1 mile to the campus entrance, which will be on your left.

Hole one will be located to your right as you come in by some dorms.