Noble, OK
Noble DGC Share
Uploaded By: WoogieBoogie Hole #11 (Taken 4/2012)

An excellent challenge on a Great course

2-4    12/26/2014   1/25/2015
Review By: Chained Evil
Pros: This course is well maintained. Excellent use of the available elevation.
Has a good mix of short, moderate, and longer holes.
Uses the trees very well to make for tight lines and shots that will need to be shaped.
Has a little bit of a water threat on 5 and 11 depending on the time of year.
Good baskets, excellent tees, and good signage as well.
There are low ceiling shots here as well as dog leg right & left shots.
Tape on the baskets to help direct you to the next tee.
For being a heavily wooded course there are also some holes where you can air a drive out in certain spots.
The flow is logical as well.
My favorite holes here were 4, 8, and 10.
Also there are rest room facilities on site here.
Cons: The rough is rough is spots, certainly during the growing season, and disc loss is possible. Having a spotter would be a good idea.
Poison ivy could be present, I've only played in the fall and early winter, so be aware.
Walking paths are in play on a few holes, so check before you throw.
Other Thoughts: As other reviews have said this truly is a great course. This is a course that will test your accuracy for sure and make you use your head as to how you are going to execute your shots. This is not a grip and rip course and its not a pitch and putt. This is a course where you can work on your total game.
This course is definitely worth the stop if in the area and worth the trip if you live out of the area. Perhaps you could make a day of your trip and hit up Noble, Griffin, NE Loins and Dolese in OKC.
I had fun here and will play this course again when in the area. Kudos to the designers and the locals on a course that is quality in the Metro area.

Worth the trip

1    11/24/2012   11/24/2012
Review By: joshua323
Pros: I drove two hours from Muskogee to play this little course. I would have to say it was worth every mile of it. I loved the use of the space provided. The tight fairways made it a challenge on the shorter holes and a few expletives when smacking a tree. I will have to put it in the top 7 of courses I have played.
Cons: Only thing I can think of is on holes 4 & 8, a well placed sign would make it easier to distinguish where the baskets are. As for the poison ivy. I get a shot 4 times yearly to keep immune. It's worth it!!!!

Awesome

5+    8/11/2012   8/11/2012
Review By: Inspector
Pros: The course looks great! I think every time I play it I see another line to the basket on about every hole. The bathrooms are clean and there is alot of shade and trash cans..
Cons: Thorns and trash! what is the deal with the trash ? I take a trash bag about every time I play and it's filled up by hole 4.
Other Thoughts: This is a great course and it could look better if people would just use the trash cans!

It's a jungle out there

2-4    2/26/2012   2/26/2012
Review By: WoogieBoogie
This review was updated on 3/9/2012
Pros: Extremely technical, you will hit trees at some point. Really save yourself some energy and stop by noble hardware on the way in to pick up a map. They also have a great innova selection plus blizzard champs i didn't think any stores sold those. There is a lot of poison ivy but with care you can avoid it. (Update) - New concrete pads around the outer 6 holes, they look regulation size and are sick.
Cons: no tee pads still but the natural ones are alright. Bring your baseball/golf ball the trees are disc eaters. Had to climb one for my comet today.
Other Thoughts: good course, wasnt too busy when we got there and only took us two hours for 18 ( we played 4 to 8's basket and then played 7 as if it were 5 before we caught on that something was amiss, our fault for not getting the map)

Very nice technical course

1    7/9/2011   7/10/2011
Review By: okiebullgod
Pros: Another great course in the little Mecca of disc golf in and around the Norman area. Really well designed for the area allowed. It's a course that makes you put some thought into each shot as lines are tight and placement is key due to pretty thick woods lining the cleared fairways. The course offers some sloped elevation. The baskets all have tape indicating the direction of the next tee, and there is signage where the flow could be confusing between holes 7-9. This course has potential grow into something great. if you're in the area this new course is a must see.
Cons: Future teeboxes will help with some tricky footing issues over tree roots on some holes.
Other Thoughts: This is a tough, technical course that takes consistency and accuracy to score well on, but don't fear it. It's a very fun, nicely laid out, challenging course that will make your game better. I believe we'll be hearing some things in the future about young talent coming from the Norman area, and courses like this one are the reason why.