• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] 10 disc mystery lot-Ends 04/07/2012@12am cst

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we throw this blue one in at 180$?
IMAG0772.jpg

Threw in a purple champ midrange to sweeten the deal for sim. Don't let him take it away... just hours to go.

Wait. Ends at midnight the 7th... it's almost midnight the 6th... so 25 hours and 9 minutes to the T by my phone's clock. And thanks for the compliment bull. And for the help on registering since my "smart" phone thinks 1 browser window is multiple browser windows open and wouldn't let me do it myself.

Last edited:
Wait. Ends at midnight the 7th... it's almost midnight the 6th... so 25 hours and 9 minutes to the T by my phone's clock. And thanks for the compliment bull. And for the help on registering since my "smart" phone thinks 1 browser window is multiple browser windows open and wouldn't let me do it myself.

Ain't it the 5th, almost midnight on the 5th??? Or... nope... I'm pretty sure it's the 5th.

Yeah... now I'm confused again. It's my birthday for 31 more minutes(april 5th), and 32 minutes is the 6th at 12:00:00am. So 12:00:00am the 7th is approximately 24 hours and 31 minutes now.

Lemme edit it then... let's end it at midnight cst the 7th. Last couple posts I did pointed towards that. I'm sorry for the confusion. First auction fail. Editing thread now.

Lemme edit it then... let's end it at midnight cst the 7th. Last couple posts I did pointed towards that. I'm sorry for the confusion. First auction fail. Editing thread now.

No way does a little time confusion deem this auction a fail. The discs will be sure to make it a success! ;)$152

Thanks. I may have to build another one of these that'll end in another couple days. Nowhere near as long, but hopefully just as good... or better. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.