• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

That green is my holy grail of disc colors. I have yet to own a disc that color. Must. Have. Now.

Got one, waiting on two from Disc Nation should be here Fri.!:clap:
buzzz_zps477259bf.jpg

Thanks John-Grass Roots

Picked up some stuff from PIAS before work earlier..

(click for big pic)

Kinda hard to tell from that pic but the Buzzz is super pearly, kinda a lemonade(whitey yellow) color. Most of the ones they had were super flat, some grippier than others - some seem firmer than others. The others are a couple M4s and a M1.

Blue really? I bought mine to throw so I got the brightest color I could get. I didn't like the pink so I got day glo orange. May add a yellow if I can find one that a rainbow stamp thats not at an outrageous price.

I would think blue would be too hard to find personally.

Picked up some stuff from PIAS before work earlier..

Kinda hard to tell from that pic but the Buzzz is super pearly, kinda a lemonade(whitey yellow) color. Most of the ones they had were super flat, some grippier than others - some seem firmer than others. The others are a couple M4s and a M1.

Any way you can post a profile pic of those m1s and m4s in the prodigy mid topic?

I hope I get a greyish purple one.

Latest posts