• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Oh at the first course made by steady ed........
936485_13875491-prn01_lz.jpg

Was it the ghost of steady that told you?

Isnt that the new cool thing? To hear rumors from old guys at the course and run to the internet to tell people? Maybe i shouldve started a thread instead.

Also, just got this email.

"Yo Pwingles, whats good?
I heard creamy white buzzz's are extinct mang. Spread the word.

Love, Steady Ed

Ps, tell Birdman to go to hell, peace"

There you have it.

At the last moment I called a buddy in AZ and asked if he would grab me some of these. Thanks Al." He said they are nice and flat. Equal to his glow Buzzz's. With a little more grip".
IMG951269_zpsd33c9fd9.jpg

I've got 3 on the way. If they're anything like my older opaque Glo Buzzz I'll be ecstatic.

4 of each for me!

Anyone know when CommunityDiscs.com will have information on when they ship our orders and when we can choose color and weights?

I did. Nothing since the 22nd when I pre-ordered. Has anyone received anything from Justin at Communitydiscs?

Hmmm, sent an email to him. hopefully he responds. I was down at the bottom of the list though. Maybe that is the reason for the delay.
Thanks and I appreciate anyone else sharing their experience

I seen some pearly yellow ones on Ebay this morning. They look awesome. I cant wait for mine to come.

Heard they have a little beef. Me wants to throw.

I seen some pearly yellow ones on Ebay this morning. They look awesome. I cant wait for mine to come.

I just realized u were the one trying to sell a RC3 for 75 bucks!!!! and you were complaining about GGGT? good stuff man!!

Well if gggt sells them for more he in turn loses money when he tries to mark it up again. GGGT be cuttin into a brothas profits mang

I just realized u were the one trying to sell a RC3 for 75 bucks!!!! and you were complaining about GGGT? good stuff man!!

Yeah and your point. Once again everything that you type is worthless crap. You have now idea what I paid for that disc. Why don't you shut your mouth when you don't have a clue what you are talking about. But great post on the new Buzzz.

Last edited:
I see both sides. It is absolutely up to the store to set prices. At first I was annoyed to see them listed over $20, but I think as a whole we've become accustomed to buying stock discs at stock prices. This buzzz, roc3 etc, at least the protos and bbs are not stock discs.

Store front businesses have overhead they have to pay, employees etc. They also have connections to buy large quantities of discs at low prices. When I know disc A costs 11.75 at wholesale and a company is charging 25, I think that is a little high but I also dont have to buy from them.

At the end of it all it comes down to: is the juice worth the squeeze? If market demand is 25/disc and thats unfavorable to you, then I'm sorry, it doesn't look like that disc is right for your budget. But to get a "specialty" item, you have to expect to pay for it a little.

Admittedly, I've spent around $1000 on discs in the last year, and I shop for the best deals. Exactly why I jumped all over community when the pre sale went up. 18 each for 2, or $30+ each if I wait. No brainer.

Being an admitted deal seeker, I knew to keep eyes open. The early bird gets the worn. If you're a bird looking for a worm, you better get up early :)

Man are you married? If I did this I wouldn't be.....:\

Latest posts