• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

Im glad i didnt preorder anything,this is always the problem that i see happening way too often.

Im on facebook with a few local shops so when they posted I went and got one. I figured I needed to try out a buzz and grab one before they were gone, everyone started raving about them and they end up on the bay for outrageous prices.

I just need to run one down with a better stamp now, though that could be a challenge. I guess I shouldn't be to concerned about it, its a thrower.

What's the deal with Gotta Go Gotta Throw? I placed an order last week and haven't heard anything from them.

Will Marshall St pull one with a specific stamp if I ask? I didn't see anything in the checkout. I may have to call them. I want to wait until I can check a local place here though. Im afraid by that time they will be gone though.

They are going fast. Better call ASAP!

Cant right now, stuck on a conference call.

One other question, dont know if it been answered probably, I saw they only made 10k of these, Is this the only wave they're going to release, or is this just the first? IE, are they shipping the whole 10k right now or did they just do say 5k and are going to send the others later?

just ordered another three from MST ... will probably sell these ones to friends who get shut out ...

I got f'd too. Waiting to hear back from Justin. I ordered 10 of them. I guess the price was too good to be true. Now I have to pay $25-$30 per disc to piece together the color set. F#$K Community Discs

wow I feel bad now. I still get my two. If you can get the BB Roc3's I will trade you atleast one of mine maybe both for Big Bird Roc3s

wow I feel bad now. I still get my two. If you can get the BB Roc3's I will trade you atleast one of mine maybe both for Big Bird Roc3s

I have a BB RC3 I'll trade you for sure! also have a proto stamped one if you're looking.

PM me if interested ...

so i like the real green wasp tooled ones. any pictures of the 10 years that are same green and pearly? i might be willing to get some if they are same look feel.

preordered mine from Disc Nation and it should be here by friday...hopefully. What I really wanted was a light buzzz around 165-170...in purple or something :) If anyone has them I would be most interested, but in the mean time I can't wait for my new buzzz to come in! What's sad is that this would be the 2nd buzzz i got in 2 years.

Latest posts