• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 10 Year Anniversary Buzzz

what about the usdgc flag buzzzes? Think those will be worth much? I like the glow the best thus far but those flag ones look pretty cool too.

what about the usdgc flag buzzzes? Think those will be worth much? I like the glow the best thus far but those flag ones look pretty cool too.

I bet they will have some value, only 1000 of them made like the glow. They all look a little different too which is cool. They are already trickling out into the market so you better get one soon!

HS4xpxq.jpg

These aren't mine...but I do have a couple coming in the mail.

I haven't seen any domey ones either. Maybe ones with a high shoulder, kinda like the midnights if you will, but not domey.

I have a couple domey ones...definitely domey compared to the rest. I'll try to post some pics later, both of them have the double stamp (regular stamp w/ extra bee stamp)

Misprints are not that rare. They were all over Ebay and the Market place. I guess there are less Misprints than non-misprints. But for rarity you can find them all day. How many white Buzzz's have you seen? I must be looking in the wrong places.

I didn't see a lot, I saw a few of the ones with the extra bee on them but thats it. None of the multi stamps or anything and I was looking....

As for white Buzzes??? I've seen a few 10 maybe, but people are usually asking more than I'm willing to pay for one or the auctions get out of control.

I would still hold that mine could be more rare considering the particular color combo and stamps. Thats all the make whites rare, just the color. Seriously how many blue transitional double stamped 10th buzzes do you think there is?

Either way it doesn't really matter, I'm satisfied with what I got. I don't really care about rarity or value. I'm going to be throwing these things.....

I have a couple domey ones...definitely domey compared to the rest. I'll try to post some pics later, both of them have the double stamp (regular stamp w/ extra bee stamp)

Interesting the double stamps I have are really flat. I do have a regular one that that is absolutely domey and all the regulars I have are somewhat domey, but that could be the high shoulder thing. I only have one regular that is super flat and thats my orange one....

Ill try to get some pics too.....

I didn't see a lot, I saw a few of the ones with the extra bee on them but thats it. None of the multi stamps or anything and I was looking....

As for white Buzzes??? I've seen a few 10 maybe, but people are usually asking more than I'm willing to pay for one or the auctions get out of control.

I would still hold that mine could be more rare considering the particular color combo and stamps. Thats all the make whites rare, just the color. Seriously how many blue transitional double stamped 10th buzzes do you think there is?

Either way it doesn't really matter, I'm satisfied with what I got. I don't really care about rarity or value. I'm going to be throwing these things.....

Interesting the double stamps I have are really flat. I do have a regular one that that is absolutely domey and all the regulars I have are somewhat domey, but that could be the high shoulder thing. I only have one regular that is super flat and thats my orange one....

Ill try to get some pics too.....

I have one double that is flat..the other 2 are domey. So I guess there isn't really a correlation with the stamps. Also, almost all the white ones I see look white in pictures but not in person. I have yet to see a real true white. I snagged what I thought was a white one..looks like white in the pics but it definitely has a hint of green/yellow in it.

Here is my "white"...not true white but I still had to pay for it :0 Looks more white in the pic...all of them do which makes them harder to get as well.
ZHqalU2l.jpg

TmN5sWXl.jpg

You can see the bit of yellow.

Last edited:
Here are two pics of my white ones in different lighting. The camera seems to make them more white in the second pic. They really look more like the first pic. More off a white/yellow. Anyone else have any white ones?

Attachments

• IMAG3686.jpg
    IMAG3686.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG3513.jpg
    IMAG3513.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 42
Nice Whites :thmbup:

Question, does anyone here have a TRUE red? It's really the only one I wanted to begin with but apparently they are hard to find..I have a couple of close ones but nothing truly red. Just curious if they are out there or not.

Cool...friend ordered mine for me through you I guess, that's the pic he sent me :)

I almost bit on a pink w/gold stamp today at Disc n Dat in CIncy. $32 was a bit much and my wife would have throttled me, esp if I just put it on a shelf. :)

Latest posts