• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

11/1/2011_ Roscoe Ewing

Fishy

Double Eagle Member
Hole #11
Blue 432
white 220

Blue Tee:
05eb4fc6.jpg

White Tee:
0e232d79.jpg

Basket:
cfcaf6a4.jpg

Map:
9fd34692.jpg

It looks like once you get near the basket you don't have to worry about leaves, seems there is either a blight or it changes season. :)

Long position, FH Trak to stay out of the crap on the left. Short position, BH Comet.

Looks familiar. Seems it was the HOD not all that long ago, but I am getting old.

Anyway, Pro D Zone for the short, SOLF for the long.

The long, that hill going up to the short tee seems bigger than in the pic for whatever reason, don't throw too low. lol And the hill the short tee is on might be about 6'-10' hight I guess. This is one of the most open holes on that course.

I have tried hyer-flipping an understable driver like an Avenger-SS or Vulcan in a tailwind trying to get down there from the long but I often catch some trees on the right before the disc has a chance to come back or, I don't snap it and I wind up with a flattened hyzer that sails into the trees and hill on the left.

I have birdied it once from the long with a Pro Leopard down the right and skipping off the walking path and then sunk an opto Fuse from about half way out to the short from there.

Short tee is an ace run since its off a hill but I have never done it. Then again, I have only played the short there less than a handful of times.

Last edited:
Aviar from the short, Wraith or Valk from the long depending on the wind and how my arm is feeling

Short: Ion
Long: probably an EagleL or a beat in PD

Is the path OB?

I'm not sure what tourney players do on that but on the sign for 10 which has the same walking path in play; it has the creek (far right here not in play) and first rail of railroad track (through the rough on the left here) listed as OB but nothing about the path.

Long: Not gonna reach it in one, so I'll go with a Drone RHFH up towards the white tee.
Then from the short it's another easy RHFH Drone for the drop in putt.

long : Champ Teebird
short : Z-Comet

.. and yeah it does seem like this was hod not that long ago

I haven't played it since I have improved quite a bit, but last time I was there, my better throw from the long was a beat TL hyzer flipped down the hill to the left of the basket. My putting sucked, so it was a 2 putt for a 3.

In interest of full disclosure - first round that day was barely past the short tee. If I remember I hit that electric pole!

Looks familiar. Seems it was the HOD not all that long ago, but I am getting old.

Anyway, Pro D Zone for the short, SOLF for the long.

You are correct sir, back at the beginning of Aug by yours truly.

I'll stick with a FH roller off the long tee and maybe even ride the path down toward the pin. Short, I think I can reach it with a Wizard.

Latest posts