• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 12x Aviars (SM), Star Whippet, 11x TB, CE Teebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

94LTICam

Bogey Member
10x/11x/12x Aviars (SM), Star Whippet, Champ Panther, 11x Teebird (pearly, candy, kc)

looking for max weight and any condition:

- Star Whippet or (X)
- Pearly Champion Panther
- 11x TB (Candy, Pearly, or KC Pro)
- Bar Stamp BUZZZ (pearly)

thanks in advance, paypal is ready

Last edited:
9/10 or better...175g SM aviar...make a offer if your interested...otherwise it will more then likely go to Ian.

af1661b9.jpg

I have a star whippet. I would guess it is probably 7 of 10 (haven't looked at it about a year now.. could be a bit better or worse).

Any trades? We like the same aviars but maybe we could swap one for the whippet?

i got a candy orange 11x teebird 176g 8/10...my photobucket is in mobile mode and im not sure how to fix it so im having trouble with the pic

I was at gotta go gotta throw a couple weeks ago and all their kc aviars were san marinos. They've got a sweet deal where you buy 5 for $45 and get a dvd thrown in.

Got a 171g 12x KC Aviar 9+/10. I'd say new since it hasn't been thrown but some storage scuff from store I got it at. PM an offer if interested.

Got all the Aviars i need, thanks! looking for the rest on my list, thanks for all the help thus far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts