• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 13 Disc GOODIES Bag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveobk

Hey All

So I've been totally out of the game for about 3 years now. Just don't have the time anymore with work and my daughter. I've got 13 discs plus a bag I'm trying to sell. Just being honest, I'm only looking to sell this as a whole. I just don't have the time to make multiple trips to the post office to sell them individually.

Being that it's been so long I'm not entirely sure of the value of these discs, but I know at one time they were worth a good bit because I paid nicely for them. All 13 are at a 8-9/10 as far as quality.

Discs are as follows in picture (starting top left working down and to the right)...
Tye Dye Discraft Pulse ESP 174g
Tye Dye Discraft Tracker ESP 169g
Tye Dye Discraft Tracker ESP 168g
White Discraft Tracker ESP 174g
White/Clearish Discraft Flick ?g
Pink Discraft Pulse ESP (Nate Doss) 170-174g
Tye Dye Discraft Flash ?g
Yellow Discraft Flash 170g
Sirius Orion LS 174g
Yellow Discraft Limited Edition Crystal Stalker 172-176g
Red Discraft Limited Edition Crystal Stalker 172-176g
Blue Discraft Buzz 173-174g
Red & Black Innova Champion Firebird (Ken Climo) ?g

Sorry for the ?g discs. I have no scale and there's no sticker or writing on those. You can see most of these are around the same weight so the ?s shouldn't be around the same.

Comes with the blue Innova bag that holds at least 13 discs.

Asking for $120 shipped with tracking.

Any questions let me know!

Attachments

• 20150715_210032.jpg
    20150715_210032.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
If you don't get any buyers in the upcoming days/weeks, I'd be interested in just the buzz, firebird, and bag if you would choose to sell just those

Bump. PRICE DROP TO $120. Will reach out to those who messaged me about individual discs if I get no buyers with this price drop.

I call dibs. Mostly interested in the bag, but I will scoop up the bundle, prolly split most of it up for ya'll.

Bundle is sold to Disc of Cheese! Thanks for everyone's interest in the individual discs, sorry I wasn't able to work out any individual sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts