• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] 13 discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hfactor

Bogey Member
My new FSOT thread. Old thread was buried and prolly time to make a new one.

My wants: Red means I got it now Thank you!

Wants in order, Champion / Z / Opto / Pinnacle / Quantum / Clear Evo HPP plastic only please
Ringer in pro-d (do they make Z or Elite x?)
Jokeri by prodiscus in either plastic
Wizard in any plastic
Vibram Sole in softer plastic
Soft or Medium Ion
Teebird
Avenger
Trident
Viking
Demon Like This
Tracker
Wildcat
Surge
Rival - Another teebird? misewell give it a throw
XS
XL
Starfire
Orc
Predator
Nuke
Eagle

Less wanted
Banshee
Dominator

No GREEN or YELLOW or any Hue of the two or anything WHITE. Please 165-175g. If its like a mixture of colors like swirly pink + yellow thats probably ok cause I have some of those in my bag and havnt lost them yet. I don't care if they're inked up. Basically Blue, Orange, Pink, Red and maybe purple or swirly colors.

I think the gateway demon EVO HPP has a clear version that is actually see through. If they produced other see through colors I would be interested in that as well but I can't find one other than clear.

ALL OF THESE DISCS HAVE INK! unless posted otherwise. Red means the disc is gone

Pink thrown 2 or 3 times easily 9.5/10 has 177+ written on it in black ink. $16
Blue thrown 10-15 times easily 8.5/10 has 177+ written on it and my name / number but my name / number are wiped. $15
white dynamic discs Limited Edition Drone that is unthrown no ink 10/10 marked 177+ $17.

Fhm3vfT.jpg

Yellow Champ Orc 174 7/10 $10 NO INK!
Blue Champ Roc3 171 9.5/10 thrown 2 or 3 times $15 NO INK!
DX Seafoam Green Cro 176 7/10 $6 NO INK!
Pink Z Wasp 179 8/10 $10
Green Rim Tyedye Champ Teebird 175 8/10 $10
7WtirjJ.jpg

Swirly Purple Champion Leopard 170 6/10 $9
Yellow Champion Beast 172 7/10 $8
Pink Lucky 13 Open Star Vulcan 160 7/10 $8
GoldLine Havoc 176 6/10 $10 Has a ding that makes it throw more like a bolt
12x KC Star Wraith 172 7/10 $9
Red Star TeeRex 177 8/10 $9
Green Champion Monster 175 6/10 $7
Red Champion Monster 177 7/10 $9
Blue Star Max 176 8/10 $10 NO INK
oDAbsl5.jpg

Here are some close ups of the ding I am talking about on the Havoc since no one seems interested.
9aWvtYa.jpg

Havoc Ding Close up
Honestly its not THAT bad.

Last edited:
Leo and Vulcan are spoke for! Going to PM the other 2 guys now, Sorry didnt check the thread for a bit.

Just scaled all my discs today with my friends digital scale. Not a single one was right except one of my guesses. Even the ones written on the disc were wrong. I hope it didn't make any of them illegal. The weights are now correct.

Max, Wraith, Vulcan, and Leopard are gone. Getting Nuke, XS, Predator, and Orc in return. Thanks for the trades!

Red monster gone. Got my Starfire today from ItsSteve5. Super gummy awesome champ disc thank you! Who else wants to trade? :)

Pink champ dom accepted for nuke ss. Traded and on the way. Any other trades?
Looking for another Starfire... just threw the one I got in the drink :(. It was a sweet gummy one with patent numbers, ohhh baby it hurts.

ESP Buzz going for a Champ Starfire.

Really Looking for a Lat 64 Opto Trident. Going to put some new trade bait up in a couple days if I can't find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.