• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] 150 gram vs. 150 class

kragreg

I'm pretty new to DG and I was looking into buying a couple distance drivers. What is (if any) the difference between 150 gram and 150 class discs?

150 Class is anything below 150. Discs in the weight range 150-159.9g were allowed at the Japan Open under the definition of 150 class. If you had used the search feature, you could see that there was a thread asking nearly the exact same question not two days ago.

Calm down on the repeat thread... Guy just started playing.... jeeeesh

150 Class is anything below 150. Discs in the weight range 150-159.9g were allowed at the Japan Open under the definition of 150 class. If you had used the search feature, you could see that there was a thread asking nearly the exact same question not two days ago.

At one point in time, and i don't even know the disc that did it, but there was a specific Innova stamp that incorporated "150 class" in it.

Max weight for 150 class for 2008 Japan Open was 152 grams.

At one point in time, and i don't even know the disc that did it, but there was a specific Innova stamp that incorporated "150 class" in it.

Many of the circle stamps said 150 class...nmd moose beat me to the punch