• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 16 discs for 60$

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlegris

all but the roc are in great condition. Some only being thrown a few times (the Bolt, Criminal, P2 (s) and Journey) I would prefer to sell all at once. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I will go the least expensive route for shipping. I am located in Vermont. feel free to post with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 403
Where in VT?

all but the roc are in great condition. Some only being thrown a few times (the Bolt, Criminal, P2 (s) and Journey) I would prefer to sell all at once. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs. I will go the least expensive route for shipping. I am located in Vermont. feel free to post with any questions.
`
Hi, eyesight not great, Please list discs for sale? Location? I'm also in VT. Thanks much.

I don't know this poster, but $3.75 is common for bulk sales.

I sell discs for those prices frequently. I'm certainly no scammer.

Maybe not jump to conclusions?

New member 0 feedback will cause that. I'd suggest people be cautious if someone else didn't already say it.

Opinions...

:\ No offense meant. I try to mind my own business, not others.

My prerogative. I may well be wrong.

Never said ALL people are scammers. I never heard back after I expressed sincere interest.

Oh well. $3.75 for golf discs is excellent. I don't often see them that low.

I also made an error, InDaWoodsDiscN419. I did not see that this was a new account (I didn't see that info, as I posted from a mobile device originally). So, I would not jump the gun and suggest it is a scam; however, knowing that it is a new account, I would likely ask for a "pay-on-arrival" option.

Maybe OP can chime in?

As always, I just want the discs to end up where they should be! In the hands of a player who will enjoy them...

NY/VT Ferries...

Now if only the ferry between the NY and VT sides of the lake near there was up and running. I'd waste a few hours and $5 to see if this is a sham or not.

Shut due to Covid-19? Try sending a message. I'm all set with meeting in person during this

Pandemic, or receiving mail in general. Oh well. The mystery continues... ;)

Shut due to Covid-19? Try sending a message. I'm all set with meeting in person during this

Pandemic, or receiving mail in general. Oh well. The mystery continues... ;)

No, its a seasonal ferry anyway. Also the only remaining ferry crossing Lake Champlain has eliminated the ability to travel on foot across it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts