• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] 1st Run Star Cro

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some that are stamped with the skeleton, but those arent 1st runs. I have seen three 1st runs (normal ones that say 1st run, 2007 worlds stamp 1st runs, and the ones marked SP on back that were accidently mistaken for spiders in the beginning.

1st run: check
Max weight: check (175g)
Star plastic: check
Cro: Check
Condition: 9/10, looks like storage wear

Ink: Yes :(

It's a *SP marked Cro, red with metallic blue stamp. Shame about the ink though. Lemme know if you're interested in spite of the ink.

Last edited:
Have both, blue(10/10) with red foil stamp 172 marked (star)C and red(9/10) with gold foil stamp 175 marked (star)SP. No ink on either. What you looking to spend shipped? Let me know if you are interested.

nate which ones are you looking for? if you're wanting the ones with the DX stamp that say first run, get at me i think i know of a new white one

I can get you an unthrown yellow 175 for probably $20 shipped.... I have one and a friend has one that i bet he would come off of. let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts